-chapter 23-

It's been a while now we have been trotting on our horses to reach the remaining 104th cadet corps and other soldiers who are in danger being swarmed by titans.

"Do you think they are doing well?" Eren asks in worry.

"Yeah i hope." Hange replies.

"Just stick with the plan, when we reach there we kill all the titans that cross our path." Moblit adds.

"Yeah i will kill them all." Eren clenches his fist.

Soon after we see through the distance and there was a lot of chaos. The tower seemed to be destroyed and Christa seemed to be about to get eaten by a titan.

"[y/n] go!" Hange orders.

"Roger!" I say and jump off my horse shooting a hook at the titan's nape closing the gap to cut it's nape as it fell down with dust evaporating.

"Christa are you okay?" I ask landing on top of the dead titan.

She nods but then her eyes widen to see every other soldiers syncing together killing off titans.

"Oh Ymir!" She says running past me then kneeling down beside her.

"Why does she have marks on her face?" I ask as i look down at them.

Hange then lands beside me. "Whats going on here?" She asks.

"Ymir..." Christa places her hand on Ymir's cheek ignoring my question. "My real name is..Historia Reiss." She says with a smile and tearful eyes.

Ymir slowly opens her eyes then give she a warm smile then slowly shuts her eyes.

"Is that titan marks on her face?" Hange asks with shock.

"Yes...she is a titan shifter too, but I promise you i never knew that but i know for sure that she isn't a threat to humanity!" She says with reassurance in her eyes.

"Hm we'll see...we're heading back, retreat back to the walls!" Hange orders.

At the walls

I was waiting for Armin to get up the wall. As he reached closer to me, i gave him a hand which he takes it with a smile.

"Thanks [y/n]." He head pats me.

"Its okay." I nod.

We glance over to see Christa who is now so called Historia talking with Hange while Ymir lated on the floor beside them.

"Apparently Ymir may be unconscious for a while." Armin retorts.

"Yeah...her state is in a terrible shape if you ask me." I look at her in sympathy.

"Ah Reiner." We hear Eren.

He reaches a hand for Reiner. "Thanks Eren." He says as he climbs up.

"Always here for my friend." Eren smiles.

Reiner chuckles and pats him on the back. "Yeah."

"Eren!" We hear a female voice.

It was Mikasa.

"Mikasa?" Eren calls back.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah thanks for asking." He smiles.

"Eren can i talk to you for a second?" Reiner asks.

"Yeahs sure." Eren says

"Bert, you as well." Reiner gestures his hand for him to come with him.

And there they went to the side, i ignored it since im most likely to be irrelevant to their conversation at that moment, i go and walk to Hange.

"Heyyyy!" She nudges my arm.