-chapter 41-

It was just an hour after Historia was crowned queen.

"Go punch him really hard or even break his arm." I say to Historia.

"Isn't that too far?" Jean worries.

"No." I blunt out.

"Why are you so mad at him?" Mikasa asks.

"It's nothing he is just too blind." I reply.

"Of what?" Armin asks.

"None of your concern." I say.

"Don't hesitate to punch him, he deserves it after what he did to Eren." Mikasa encourages her.

Historia just glares at Levi in the distance fisting her hand.

"I think she is going to do it." Mikass whispers to me and i nod with a tiny smile.

"Wait you're actually going to do it?" Connie asks nervously.

"Yeah i am." She blunts out.

We stop in front of Levi as he turns around standing in front of us with his hands in his pockets.

Historia's breathing gets faster then she huffs and runs into Levi and punch him on the stomach him, however Levi defends it by turning to the side making her punch his arm instead.

We all gasp to see Levi's reaction except me and Mikasa. Suddenly he breaks into smile which faded my anger away the slightest.

I never seen that smile in ages, especially on him; i have truly missed it.

His smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. I could see how it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread into every part of him.

"Thank you for everything." He finally says.

Then he goes back to his usual stoic face and looks at me with a piercing glare which reminded me how much he was blind excusing me of leaving him, he left me along with Kenny; such a liar.

I walk away receiving questioning looks from everyone except Levi.

I went to the infirmary room to see Hange but she wasn't there; of course she would break the rules and head back to her lab. She only cares about science more than her health.

I storm into her lab to see her looking through a microscope kind of struggling.

"Hey [y/n] look at these cells inside a Eren's skin!" She smiles.

"E-eren's skin..how?" I widen my eyes in concern.

"Well-" she tries to explain but i cut her off.

"You know what, never mind you're resting." I walk towards her.

Before she could react i hold her by under her arms and drag her throwing her on her untidy bed.

She gets up but i push her shoulders down glaring at her.

"Rest." I demand.

"Whyyy i need to do this experiment!" She whines like a child.

"No you're going to rest." I say.

I then quickly walk towards her desk and grab her microscope making it look like i was going to break it and looked right at Hange's eyes which were full of panic.

"Okay, okay! I will rest here!" She frowns crossing her arms.

I then put the microscope down, "good." I say.

Suddenly Moblit comes in greeting us in.

"Oh Section Commander you're finally resting?" He asks.