-chapter 17-

11:05am

All of is were waiting for Erwin to arrive so we could start the meeting. It was dead silent and i was a little creeped out when Hange was staring at me with a smile dead in the eyes so i decided to speak to her so i can end this awkwardness.

"So uhm Hange what you looking at?" I scoff.

"......"

With irritation, i throw a pencil at her making her switch back to reality.

"Were you smiling at her or smiling to yourself in a different universe?" Levi joins in.

"Oh yeah i was smiling to myself...i was thinking what experiments i can do if we capture the female titan hahaha!" She moves her fingers.

"Freak." I call her.

"Is that a compliment?" She smiles.

"....."

"I'll take that as a compliment." She says then clears her throat. "Why thank you how nice of you!" She over exaggerates her happiness flickering her lashes.

I glance at Armin and he looks quite nervous. He scratches his head then we all look up to see the door open.

"Sorry for the wait." He says pulling a chair and then sitting down. "Lets start shall we?" He adds.

"Armin Arlert please tell us who you think the female titan is." He looks at a nervous Armin.

Armin pauses for a bit then looks at me biting his lip nervously then looks back at Erwin.

"I suspect the female titan is Annie Leonheart." He finally retorts.

"WHAT?" Eren stands up.

"Eren." Levi calls him making him look at him. "Sit down." He orders which eren does.

"Here i will explain." Armin sighs.

"one early indication of this was when after Sawney and Bean, the two captive titans were killed, she showed her omni-directional mobility gear to the authorities during the clear-up check and Armin noticed it was actually Marco's that she took off him at Trost." He explains.

Eren opens his mouth but Levi gives him an intense glare making him stay silent and Armin carries on.

"As we may know the female titan almost represents Annie with her features and Armin states that the female titan never killed Armin and just ignored him running away." Erwin adds.

"So you're telling me...the f-female titan is Annie?" I say with widen eyes tearing up.

"Chances are high but first we need to stick with the plan for proof which is made by Armin's genius plan." Erwin explains.

"And the plan is?" Eren questions still doubting the female titan is Annie.

Erwin nods at Armin gesturing him to explain the plan.

"We will lure Annie into the underground the deeper the better and if she tries to transforms thats when the civilians gang up on her preventing Annie from transforming." Armin explains.

"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE ANNIE ISNT THE FEMALE TITAN THATS NOT POSSIBLE!" Eren starts to protest.

Mikasa then mumbles at Eren with a creepy glare silencing Eren.

After the meeting i felt my heart racing. I dont want to believe this at all but it just makes sense. The female titan looks like her, her fighting stances are the same as her and she hesitated to kill me and apparently Armin too. What makes more sketchy is that no one has seen her in ages.