-chapter 36-

"Hange is crazy, she wanted us to drink Eren's blood can you believe that?" Armin explains to Amnie's crystal.

"She even drank it and then threw up on Levi." I add.

"She what?" Hitch suddenly comes in out of no where.

"Yeah she did and hey." I answer.

"Hey there!" She chimes.

"Despite that, i still fear about the beast titan, we know he is an intelligent titan but we don't know who the shifter is." Armin expresses.

"Beast titan?" I question.

"Yes, its the titan who killed Squad Leader Miche and he is described to look like an ape." He explains.

"Oh, i see." I look down worried and confused.

"But don't worry about it for now, hopefully we will receive information." He reassures and i nod.

"Good luck with that you two." Hitch places a hand on each of our shoulders.

"Thank you." Armin thanks.

"Looks like times up, you two better get going." She checks her watch.

"Already?" Armin widen his eyes.

"You were enjoying your time with tour crush so i guess time went by quickly." She chuckles.

"She isn't my crush." Armin mutters.

"Don't beat yourself too much Armin, lets go." I stand up and he does the sams.

Hitch waves us a goodbye and me and Armin make our way the mess hall.

This time it looked like the whole squad was sitting on a long table, a meeting perhaps?

The table contained: Levi, Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Historia and three empty seats.

"Are we late for something?" Armin nervously asks.

"Yes but the meeting hasn't started, we are still waiting for Hange." Levi explains.

"Ah okay." He says and we both sit down in sync.

"Where were you two anyways?" Connie asks.

"Oh well umm...we were organising some uh books, yeah books." I lie.

"Oh okay." He nods.

"Connie do you have any snacks?" Sasha asks tiredly.

"It's not the time to eat Sasha." He knocks Sasha's head.

Then Hange finally comes in awkwardly smiling.

"Sorry for the late everyone, but im here now." She takes a seat.

"Okay so Commander Erwin has suspicions that Eren is at high risk of getting kidnapped by the Rod Reiss."

"Isn't that the same surname as Historia?" Armin asks.

"Yes, we also fear that Historia may be in risk and thats why we have a plan."

Hange then continues on explaining her plan.

"Armin will be disguised as Historia and Jean will be disguised as Eren." She almost laughs at Armin.

"What?" Armin becomes awkward.

"If we pretty you up, you will look similar to her." She smiles.

"If it's to protect Eren." He places a hand on Eren's shoulder. "Then I will do it." He smiles with determination brushing his awkwardness away.