-chapter 45-

"Coat?" I flinch.

He points at me and i lift my head off the warm collar feeling the cold air hit my lower face. My face turns red after realising that I haven't given his coat back and just snuggled in it instead.

"Ohhh...oh right um sorry here." I unzip the coat but he stops me.

"Huh?" I look up at him confused.

"Keep it, you look comfortable in it." He tells me with no emotion on his face.

"Oh okay." I hide my blush snuggling deeper.

Levi rolls his eyes and sits next to me on the couch. There was a long distant silence, no it wasn't awkward it was a comfortable one.

The only weird thing is that we lost each over so young and now we are here again, together. I always wondered if i would ever fall in love with him.

I enjoy spending time with him, whatever he does for me really meant a lot to me and most importantly, he is always in my head.

I sometimes wonder if he feels the same, I can't believe he gave me his coat; i never imagined that would happen.

"I will put out the fire, it's getting late." Levi says and stood up.

He walks towards the fireplace and puts out the crackling orange flames. Making the room dark.

I then feel his weight sitting back on the couch next to me again and he lets out a sigh.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" He turns to face me.

"It is getting late i should to be honest." I shrug.

"Go sleep there then." He pints at his bedroom.

"Im okay." I say.

"Your eyes look tired idiot." He scoffs.

"You too." I say.

"So?" He glares at me.

"What do you mean so? You should sleep too." I say.

"But i do sleep." He crosses his arms.

"Yeah, three hours of sleep isn't proper sleep especially a soldier like you." I stand up.

What are you doing?" He looks up at me.

"Come on get some normal sleep." I pull his arms.

He pulls away, "You should sleep actually." He snaps.

"I know, but you need to" i frown.

"Go to bed." He points at his bedroom door.

"No." I blunt out sitting back on the couch.

"Too bad, either way i'm not sleeping." He crosses his legs.

"Stop whining like a child." I scold him.

"Who are you calling a child?" He asks.

"You, Levi Ackerman....or should i say Lee Li." I chuckle.

"Shitty brat." He calls me out.

With a sigh of defeat i push his head down on my lap. "Good night, now sleep." I apply pressure on his head with my hand.

"Get your filthy hand off me." He tries to lift his head up but fails.

"That hurt, my hands are actually clean." I slap his head.

"Sorry." He sighs in anger.

"Sleep." I say.

"You asked for it." He snaps.

"What?" I look down at him confused.

He turns his head and bit my leg making me flinch and he manages to lift his head off my lap.

"Ow!" I kick his leg.

"What." He shrugs.

"If you want me to sleep at least sleep too." I pout.

"......." He looks at me.

"Mmm nope." He makes an expression that looked like he was going to agree but i guess he wasn't going to say yes after all.

"You're pathetic." I frown.

Unexpectedly, he reaches out to wrap his arms around me and lays on his back.

There i was leaning on his chest with his coat on and my face heating up again.

"Sleep." He applies pressure on my head with his hand like i did to him earlier.

I huff and turn my head to bite his leg like he did to me but he uses his other hand to cover my mouth.

I try to bite his hand but it was no use. I muffle angrily against his hand.

Suddenly a sensation of warmth and comfort consumed me. My annoyance of what he was doing earlier faded away making me relaxed under his arms.

Leaning on his chest, i could feel his toned muscles, his stomach going up and down as he breathed slowly and softy.

I could feel his heart beat beating in sync with mine, the sound brang me to a different world, a world of nothing but happiness and comfort.

My eye lids grew heavier, i snuggled into him deeper knowing that i have yet again lost against Levi, he always had his ways.

6:47am

I suddenly woke up to the voice of some screechy one. I felt myself being shook rapidly. With annoyance, i grunt and sit up.

"AHHH!" The woman makes a fan girl noises.

I adjust my eyes to realise it was Hange. I realised that i was still being hugged which made my face heat up.

However Levi let me go, stood up and started chasing Hange. Oh no it's their morning chases.

"Shitty glasses the hell you doing?" Levi yells picking up some kind of cane.

"Actually what are you doing? THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!" She screams.

"Dumbass!" He yells wacking his cane but Hange manages to dodge it.

I just stay there watching Levi and Hange running in small circles, the whooshing noise of Levi's cane and Hange laughing.

The room was getting so hot so I decided to take the jacket off and neatly fold it placing it next to me.

Suddenly Levi trips Hange and she fell on her stomach with an oof. Levi took that opportunity and smashes the cane against her head, to our surprise the cane breaks in half.

"Tch." He clicks his tongue and kneels down.

He started tickling the hell out of Hange with no emotion yet again on his face.

Hange was in tears of pain on her head and laughter at the same time.

I bursted out laughing and Hange. "Walls!" I laugh out.

Hange manages to get up and runs off slamming the for shut behind her.

"What chaos early in the morning." Levi slaps his head against his forehead.

He then glances over to me realising i was still laughing at him wiggling his fingers.

I then realise i was next to be tickled.

"Whats so funny brat?" He walks closer to me.

Quickly, i crawl between his legs managing to get behind him.

Him being strong and fast, he manages to tackle me anyways and sat on top of my legs and looked down at me.

I braced myself and laughed out loud with one poke on the side of my rib. Thats when he attacked me by tickling.

"Stop!" I say in between my laugh.

After a few more seconds, i manage to bite his hand and he grunted in pain.

"Sorry but you should have stopped." I say bring his head down to my shoulder and hug him.

"You're so ticklish, it's ridiculous." He states.

A/N: tysm for 20k reads ilysm!!