-chapter 30-

I found myself waking up to see the same man again standing a few metres away from me. He was smiling at me and staring dead in the eye.

He walked closer and closer and as soon as he was inches away from my face i found myself shoot up sitting up on the bed.

Bad dream?

I was panting as tears formed into my eyes. My nightmares would usually contain Petra, Eld, Oulo and Gunther but now this?

I sighed and wiped some tears, i then got up and walked myself to the kitchen to grab some water.

I placed the cup under the tap and turned the water on then lifted it towards my mouth. I felt a tap on my shoulder and slammed the cup down and round house kicked the person out of fear.

"Fucking idiot, it's me!" The male voice snaps.

I then realised it was Levi. "O-oh im so sorry!" I flinch after i realised i kicked my own captain in the face.

I rushed to the fridge to grab an ice pack and gave it to him. With a glare he took it and places it on his cheek.

"Um..thank you for saving me." I finally say.

"Are you okay?" He then asks out of no where.

"Why?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Your face looks pale and you look like you have been crying." He says with no emotion on his face.

"Oh about that...that's nothing." I smile.

He stood up with his face inches away from me. He glared at me as if he didn't want me to waste his time.

He then maintains distance and harshly flicked my forehead.

Flashback

"Oi what's wrong it look like you're about to cry." Says Levi.

"Hahaha! How? Im not going to cry." I say chucking.

He then brings his face closer then flicks my forehead harshly giving a stinging sensation. After staring at each over for a few seconds he flicked it again and thats when i bursted out crying.

He quickly pulls me into a hug rubbing my back. "Its okay brat." He whispers.

End of flashback

I stared at him in the eyes as tears formed into my eyes. Did he remember my weakness?

I remember every time i tried hiding my sadness he would flick my forehead or pinch me to make it look obvious. He always knew how to read minds.

One tear betrayed me as it slide down my cheeks. I stepped back an turned my head but he stepped forward and went to my eye level.

"Moron." He blunts out.

I make a sniffling noise and walk out of his way. "I better get sleeping." I say.

I then felt a cold hand warp around my wrist. He then turned me around and pulled me into a hug. He placed his hand on my head and the other on my back rubbing it.

"You always fail." He says.

"Fine...you got me." I grit my teeth.

He pulls away from the hug.

Levi's pov

I pulled away. It was nice having her in my arms again, the trauma she has had gave me enough sympathy for her.

But just because i showed her that affection, doesn't mean i have forgave her; it just seems like she even forgot she had the promise between me and her.

It's as if she never left me and now she want to be closer to me again.

She is the one who left me.

But based on knowing her, there must be a reason behind it. But how and why?"

"Go to bed." I say after realising i have been staring at for the past minute.

"Yeah.." she whispers and walks off.

With a sigh i filled the kettle with water and boiled it. After grabbing a cup i placed a tea bag in the cup then filled the hot water in the cup.

With a light blow i drank the tea. I placed the cup onto a tray and lifted it.

I walked down the corridors to my way to the my office to fill put my last few stacks of paperwork.

I sat the tea down onto the wooden table and scribbled though paper to paper. However my mind was flooded with [y/n] and i kept brushing it away.

So many questions ran in my head. Was there a reason why she actually left me with Kenny or did she just simply break the promise. What was the reason behind this?

Kenny was always an ass but [y/n] was never an ass, so what made her leave me exactly? She always enjoyed being around me even if i was pissed.

I sighed again and sipped my warm tea. I only had two stacks left and this could take me all night. I signed my signature repeatedly on each paper.

Until I heard a knock on the door. I decided not to answer because i just didn't want to see anyone at this time.

However that thought of ignoring didn't make the person leave me alone. The door slowly opened to reveal [y/n].

From the light i could see her appearance more detailed. I knew she cried but I wasn't expecting her eyes to be red and puffy and her posture so weak and tired.

"What are you doing?" I ask sternly.

"I..do you mind if i just sit in the couch?" She asks.

"Why?" I glare at her confused.

"If you let be stay here i will re fill that tea of yours." She stares at me right in the eyes.

"No." I blunt out.

"But-"

"Out."

"It's not like you got a choice." She relaxes her face then walks in.

"Get out." I snap.

She ignores me and sits on the couch hugging her knees that were against her chest.

"Thats an order, out you go." I point at the door.

She just looks at me blankly and then looked down at the fire that was cracking in the fireplace.

She then looks back at me. "Do you hate me?" She asks.

"What kind of question is that?" I raise an eyebrow confused.

"It's just...don't worry about it actually."

I sigh in annoyance and continue writing. Her question got me though, do i even like her or not?

Do i hate her or do i like her or perhaps love? No no, that answer should be one sided, i dont hate her or love her. I dont even despise her at all.

I just won't forgive her.