-chapter 12-

He pulls the trigger, even though we had our ears covered the irritating noise was still hearable a little.

"More support squad incoming!" Petra announces.

I look behind my shoulder to see every single men getting crushed and mooshed like flies. I then look forward in sympathy but decided to just wait for Captain's orders.

"If i turned into a titan i would have taken her down and no men would have been killed!" Eren complains.

"Your right but how do you know if you are able to take her down?" Gunther questions him.

Eren ignores him and puts his hand up his mouth to bite it when he is stopped by Petra.

"Dont you trust us?" Petra stops him.

Eren looks at her in shock in deep thoughts. He then knits his eyebrows together and places his hand in between his teeth.

"Stop!" Petra stops him once again making him pause looking at her.

"Hey newbie! Dont you trust us? The Survey Corps?" Oulo backs up Petra.

Then Levi steps in as well bring everyone's attention.

"Hate to say this but sometimes you need to make decisions Yeager, what do you choose? If a titan i wouldnt blame you." He retorts.

Eren thinks deeply whether he should bite his hand or not.

"Eren please...trust us!" Petra finally adds.

"I'll move forward, i trust you guys!" He finally snaps sending air of relief to others.

After minutes Levi left us on our own after the female Titan was lead to the trap.

"See Eren? You can always trust us!" Petra smiles in glee.

"Y-yeah!" Eren smiles to himself.

"Let's just head to the trees over there and wait for a signal for us to retreat, that bitch is so dead." Eld suggests glancing at others then glancing at me with a warm smile.

We all shoot our hooks and land on a tree branch and just sat there.

"Eren, I highly doubt Mikasa will be in a bad situation but I'm worried about Armin." I frown.

"Trust me, Armin will be fine!" Eren reassures and I smile at him weakly.

We notice a blue flare shooting up.

"Let's retreat." I say pointing at the flare and they nod.

We then start moving through the forest shooting hooks from one tree to another. For whatever reason the whole squad were arguing about who pissed their pants the most.

"Guys it doesn't matter who wet their pants! At least mine were always dry!" Gunther complains.

"Well this is [y/n]'s first expedition and she is calm unlike you Gunther!" Eld argues back.

After the short argument we notice an extra odm gear sound effect which felt like something was off.

"Um I feel like something is off here." I worriedly say.

"Don't worry you're imagining things-" Gunther says but his voice gets cut off to something horrific.

"Gunther!" I scream.

All the other turn to see Gunther hanging up side down lifelessly with blood. Suddenly a figure with a green hood covering it face charged at us. It had a feminine body so it was a woman. We quickly back away.

"Who is that?" Eld questions himself out loud.

"Hey! If you lost you squad you can come with us!" Oulo yells irritated.