-chapter 32-

I looked down at her and then she looked up at me with a wide smile stupidly planted on her face.

"Hey shorty!" She quickly stood up on her feet.

I then sighed and just walked straight past her. However that didn't make me escape her.

"Levi?" She calls out chasing me.

"No." I blunt out.

"But I didn't ask anything yet!" She whines.

"Either way thats a no." I shrug and closed the door shut in front of her face as i strutted into my office.

Back to your pov

After i sipped all the tea that Levi gave me i placed it on a counter in the kitchen and went to the stables.

I sat down on a stall in front of my dark brown horse as it was waiting for some food.

I grabbed a basket of carrots and held it close to her mouth and she starts nibbling on it. I then did the same thing a few more times until i sensed that the horse was full now.

"You're hungry." I chuckle.

I then stood up and walked off to the mess hall to meet up with Armin. As i entered i saw him looking uncomfortable sitting in between Eren and Jean as they kept calling names each over.

I gesture Armin to come over to me which he did managing ti wiggle out in between the two hot tempered boys.

"Ah dont worry about them!" He rubs his hand against his nape.

"Yeah thats fine." I giggle.

Armin then leans near my ear to whisper, "do you want to go see Annie?" He requests.

I nod in response and we both sneak down the hallways, dow the stairs leading the underground and there was she.

As always since that day, inside that crystal asleep. She looked tired yet peaceful i wonder what it feels like inside there.

"Annie i hope you can hear us...please wake up." Armin places his hand on against the Crystal.

There was no response and i took a step forward and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"There is no use, she is clearly not coming out." I retort.

"I know.." he sighs sadly.

"I always wonder if she can see us or at least hear us you know." I glance at the crystal.

"Could say the same...for some reason i want to see her out if that crystal again even though she is a traitor." He looks at me sadly.

"Feelings for her perhaps?" I raise my eyebrows.

Thats when Armin flinches as his cheeks fluster with a bright red tint on those cheeks. He then shook his head violently denying it. Wow.

"N-no...its just that i-i mean well..." he stutters.

"Hmm?" I lean closer to him as he flinches again backing away.

"I-it's just sympathy towards h-her okay?" He screeches.

"Yeah okay". I roll my eyes then glance at Annie.

"I mean...i could say the same to be honest, i miss practicing combat with her." I add.

Suddenly we flinch to the noise of the door open in an unexpected way. We then turn around to our relief.

It was Hitch.

"Hey [y/n] nice to see you again." She smiles.

"You too." I smile back.

"You bought a visitor too Armin?" She waves.