-chapter 58-

A year later

A while ago people of Marley came to our Island and they helped us with new weapons and improved them.

The two were called Yelena and Onyankopon. She has stated that she couldn't wait to meet Eren for some reason.

Her height scared me too, apparently she was around 202cm but other than that she was alright.

I liked Onyankopon, he was interesting and fun to talk with especially when him and Hange git a long so well.

I was sitting on my bed staring into space when I heard the door swinging open.

It was Armin.

"Hey Armin." I greet.

I noticed he had a pair of scissors in his hand and I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Hey um." Armin smiles at me sheepishly.

"Why do you have those?" I ask.

"I was in town to buy some food and well.....I got called a woman, this didn't happen once it happened a lot." He explains.

"Wow." I try not to laugh.

"Well anyways....I was wondering if you could cut it and make me look more...well uh manly?" He asks.

"I'm sure Levi will do a good job at that." I suggest.

"He said no." Armin replies.

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't know but he seemed busy." He shrugs.

"Fine." I say and gesture him to sit on a chair.

He sat on the chair and I stood behind him examining his chin length hair.

"Awh man, I like your hair." I frown ruffling his hair.

"Here are the scissors." He hands over the pair and I take it.

"You know manly men can have long hair too." I say.

"Well, my hair isn't the only reason I was called ma'am was because of my voice." He frown.

"No wonder why, your voice hasn't really deepen yet." I flick his head.

"Very funny." He scoffs.

"I prefer the voice you have right now." I laugh.

I then attempt to snip his hair carefully not wanting to mess his precious blonde hair.

"I think a bowlcut undercut would suit you." I say.

"I think I like that." He smiles.

"Just stay still." I say and start to snip.

I sometimes watched Levi trim his hair so I had a rough idea what to do and how to cut someones hair.

After around twenty minute I figured that it was finished. With a deep breath in and out I step back to see the results.

"Armin..." I widen my eyes.

"What happened?" He starts to run his hands through his hair.

"You look different." I smile.

He stood up and walked towards the mirror and I followed him from behind.

"I look....different." Armin looks at the mirror with his face priceless.

"Do you like it?" I ask.