-chapter 42-

The black figure revealed himself even more, the person I didn't want to see right now.

He stops in his tracks looking at me blankly then to the floor.

"What do you want?" I grunt.

He grits his teeth then looking at me with slight tears in his eyes, he was doing a great job at hiding them.

He takes a step forward and grabs my wrists pinning me against the wall slamming my wrists above my head.

His grip was so tight that i felt my blood circulation stop and it was painful as i yelped in pain.

He looked at me angrily as his breathing was fastening and his breathe hitting my skin.

"Oh so now you're acting like the victim?" I manage to yell out despite the strong grip.

"Or is it you who is acting the victim?" He grips my wrist tighter.

"Let my wrist go!" I struggle under his grip but it was no use.

The pain was too much, i even heard a pop in my wrist i looked at him with angry tears in my eyes.

His frustrated face relaxes a little and lets me go but still stands in my way returning his anger back.

"Why did you leave me?" He yells at me.

"No you left me-" i try to protest but thats when he snaps.

"Shut up! You selfish idiot, i cared for you just so you could leave me?" He screams at my face making me tear up.

He was never this angry to me.

"I never left you just let me prove my point! You left me!" I stomp my feet onto his making him grunt but it never effecting him.

"There is no explanation!" He yells and slams his hands beaide watch side of my head.

Thats when i had it and knee him in the stomach and he held it grunting.

I attempted to run but he trips me over but i held him by the shoulder and he fell with me landing on top of me.

He was about to get off me when i slapped him on the face and we rolled over as i sat on his stomach.

"Let me explain!" I yell at him.

"I don't let liars speak!" He screams.

I attempt to punch him but he grabs my hand and pushes me away and manages to stand up and i do the same.

I then repeatedly punch him which he dodges them, i had tears in my eyes and him looking at me fuming.

I get tired and panted to catch my breathe.

"Don't even talk to me again, you liar i wish i let those men do what every they wanted to you." He coldly turns away and walks off.

"Just let me explain!" I yell back as my voice cracked, my legs shaking and tears streaming down one by one.

What he just said had pushed my last buttons.

He takes a quick glance and me then turns once again and goes back to walking clenching his fists.

Thats when i broke out crying out loud wiping countless of tears with my hands. I fell on my knees not knowing what to do, he wasn't listening to me, just being a blind jerk.

With a sniff i stood up and started running after him. Before he could notice i kicked him on the back of his shin making him grunt and kneel down in pain.

I then angrily slapped him on the face, I didn't want to hurt him but it was just my way to get people to listen.

He looks at me gritting his teeth. He attempts to stand up but i push his shoulders down making him sit onto the hard concrete floor.

"I just want to explain, please let me do that...you don't have to believe me." I say weakly.

He looks at me in the eyes as his hard steel eyes with a tint of diamond blue stared deeply into mine.

I think he was going to listen.

"Kenny told me that we are going somewhere and you were going to come later and you knew where we were." I say.

He glares at me as if i was making up some sick lie. He was about to turn away and stand up when i pushed him down again.

"He bought me in the upper ground and told me that he and you will meet up with me in a few minutes but that never happened, you two left me!" I almost yell tearing up.

"But Kenny never came back to me." Levi blunts out.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Just be honest you two just left me on purpose." His voice shakes.

"But i am being honest, i could just stab myself to prove it." I say reaching in my pocket to grab my pocket knife.

He slaps my hand away glaring at me.

"So you're telling me Kenny left us both?" He held my hand.

"Yes I believe." I look down.

He sighs tiredly and without me reacting he pulled me into a hug holding me tight to the point I couldn't breathe.

"Im...im so sorry I didn't-" he apologises but i cut him off.

"Stop saying sorry, it wasn't your fault im sorry for getting physical with you." I stroke his hair as he sobs in my shoulder.

"Im still sorry." He he places his hand on my [h/c] hair.

For a while we stood in that embrace and it was so comforting and great to be back in his arms like we used to.

"I recognised you all along and tried to avoid you but failed I just had sympathy." Levi confesses.

I nod against his chest and we both pull away. We both go back inside as it was getting late and colder.

"Im just happy we are back like the hold days." I smile.

"You never broke that promise huh." Levi replies.

"I never did." I hug his arm.

We go in his office and i sit on his couch as he lit a candle and made some tea. He slowly poured the tea into a cup and gave one to me and then grabs his cup, sat down and did his paperwork.

"Can i help?" I ask.

He sips the tea then places it down on his wooden desk, "Just drink tea." He replies.

"You look tired." I frown.

He sighs and stood up walking towards me. He lifted me up and then took me to his bedroom and then chucked me onto the bed.

"Hey!" I pout.

"Night." He says and shuts the door.

"You seriously locked me up here again?" I giggle.