-chapter 22-

"Fight me." He says.

My brain tries re scanning if he was joking or not but i was wrong; he was dead serious with that stoic look.

"M-me?" I say pointing my finger towards myself.

"Yes you, who else?" He scoffs.

"B-but you're Humanity's strongest! You will crush me to the ground like the Earth we step on!" I protest.

"Thats stupid." He rolls his eyes.

"I think its quite obvious who will win so i don't think its necessary." I manage to stay without stuttering.

"Fight me now, don't waste my precious time thats an order." He says placing his foot behind the other readying his fighting stance.

"Damn it.." I whisper to myself and get into my fight stance.

He round house kicks me in the face which his foot appears to be caught in my grip. Before i could do anything further he takes advantage of the fact im gripping his foot and swings his leg back bringing me closer to him as i fall down onto the hard ground with an oof.

I quickly roll over and stand up backing away from him maintaining distance. I then sprint towards him fisting him which he dodges and wraps his arms around my arm applying pressure to push me down to the ground.

With my arms straight up above my back and him placing his body pressure on top of my back as he gripped my arm painfully.

I manage to roll and turn facing him as he was on top of me and before he could react i manage to knee him on the chest pushing him off me.

As he placed his hand on his chest i stand up and knee him under his chin making him lay on his back. I then bring myself on top of him about to throw a punch when he grabs both of my arms twisting them while his nails dug into my skin.

Shit, he pretending to be distracted by his pain just so he can dummy me..he got me good. He pushes me down to the ground as i lay on my stomach and placing a painful pressure on my arms right behind my back.

I tried to kick him but it was no use. As his hands were still placed pressuring my hands i use my fingers to pinch his skin which he quickly pulls away flinching.

And with that i wiggle out and stand up maintaining distance once again and panting. He punches me and i dodge it rotating my head then does more continuously punches as i dodge them all.

He then tries to kick me on the neck which i dodge as well but with high agility he struck me down slamming his shin onto the side of my neck then kneeing me into the stomach as i meet the ground once again.

As he kneels down to do more i wrap my arm around his neck and  tightly hold him in my arms as he struggles to get out. He then uses his upper body weight to make him move dragging me beside him and elbows my rib as my breathe hitches. He then hovers on top of me with each of his hands on each side of my wrists and his knees on top of my thighs which was painful.

At that moment i sigh and gave up. I felt tired and just wanted to cry with so much pain inside me.

Soon after his weight disappears as he stood up brushing dust off his cloths.

"Are you about to cry?" He says glancing down at me.

"N-no im not!" I pout still laying on the ground.