-chapter 18-

I dragged all of them down with anger and frustration.

"Damn it! That ring!" I grunt.

"She knew she was going to end up here all along!" Armin yells.

We suddenly stumble and look the other way to see the female titan's arm reaching for us.

"Take cover!" I say and push them to the side.

We then continue running.

"What do we do now?" Mikasa asks Armin.

"We will go to squad three on the upper ground, we are moving to plan B." Armin explains.

"So we will fight the female titan..Eren you will transform and fight her while we back you up got it?" I order.

"Y-yeah!" Eren glares in determination.

"Hey! Over here!" We hear a male voice.

We look over to see squad three. "This way! Squad three is here!" Armin instructs us.

"Did she transform?" The male asks.

"Yeah so we are switching to plan B." Armin retorts.

Suddenly i feel some rumbling and could sense something is going to fall on us.

Once again, i push the three behind me.

"Take cover!" I look at the squad three members but it was too late.

The female titan squashed them by stepping on them. "Damn it! Hold on!" I say griping on Armin's shoulders while Mikasa does the same to Eren.

"We need to help them!" Eren suddenly runs but Mikasa grabs him by the hood.

"Eren, get back." She says calmly.

"Hey Mikasa!" Eren whines like a baby.

"The female titan's willing to let Eren die?" She questions herself out loud.

"She made a bet...when she created that hole, she bet that Eren wouldn't die and it's crazy but it also means she'll be tough to beat." Armin explains then starts to run off and we follow him.

"To take Eren, Annie's willing to assume any risk!" i add.

We reach to an area where we think its safe to plan...for now.

"What should we do? Our exit is gone, even if we use our 3D maneuver gear to make a quick exit, she'll be right there waiting for us." I ask glancing at Armin as he thinks.

"If we-" Armin opens his mouth but pauses himself to the sound of destruction the female titan is causing.

Thereafter, Armin continues, "if we stay here, who knows when she'll crush us?" He stresses.

"I'll do something! Like when i blocked that canon shell..come this way" Eren stands up holding us close.

"Okay...lets go!" He says then bites his hand grunting in pain.

The blood didn't gush in a constant flow, but in time with the beating of Eren's heart. At first it came thick and strong, flowing through his fingers as they clasped the ripped flesh. He felt the blood move over his hand, the thick fluid no warmer or cooler than his own skin. After a few moments more the blood was still leaving his rapidly paling flesh, but the pulses were slower, weaker.

Eren goes for it again ripping the flesh out with crimson red blood continuing to flow and gush, it looked gross.

Me, Armin and Mikasa remain our eyes close shut bracing for the transformation but nothing happens other than Eren's painful biting and grunts.