-chapter 3-

I woke up once again early in the morning. There was a tap near by so I walked over it to wash my face and start a new day in a new world of the upper ground.

Like yesterday I was just rimaung around and just walked and walked. I envied the children walking with their parents holding hands, they must live a happy life an I hope they have some respect for their parents I thought.

I was walking around until I heard some voices and some noises of a banging almost like someone is hitting someone. I followed where the sound was coming from and saw three boys and a blonde boy.

One of the boys were pinning him against the wall and gikdug his collar while the other two boys were smirking.

"Reading books are for nerds hah!" he says.

"P-please leave me alone!" the blonde wimpers.

"We will if you stop rising those crappy books!" he answers.

I just decide to step in at that moment. "Oi what's all this racket?" I call out.

"Just look at him, he reads books like a nerd!" one of the boys laugh out.

"Leave him alone." I glare at them.

"And if I don't? What is a weak little girl going to do?" he teases.

"I men just look at her height too!" another boy laughs.

"Oh you don't want to unestimate people according to their heights." I retort.

"Bring it on short stack!" one said readying his fists an charge at me.

I grab him by the color and rip him over my back causing him to fall on his back with a grunt.

One of the boys charges at me as well but I kick his shins which he yelps in pain.

"AH SON OF A BITCH THAT WAS A DIRTY MOVE, A DIRTY MOVE AGH!" he grunts and I smile in return.

"That's it!" the last boy says and throws a diet at me which I dodge happily. He throws a second fist and I grab it and turn him around while his arm was starched behind his back.

I slightly add pressure and he yelps.

"You know, if I add more pressure I'll dislocate or even break your arm right." I whisper into his ear and he eeks.

"But you're lucky, I won't but there breaking bones for today." I smile and throw him against a wall.

"OW MY JAW!" He screams.

"Suck it up butter cup, pain is pain." I tease.

"Run boys! She is a dirty one!" the boy says. All the boys run away crying.

"Hey you okay? What's your name?" I ask giving him a hand which he smoky takes.

"I'm Armin Alert, nice to meet you." he says rubbing tears.

"I'm [y/n] [l/n]." I reply.

"Thanks for saving me, I'm sorry if I read books." he adds.

"It's no big deal but I have some interest in books do you have any I can read?" I ask.

"Sure you can come to my house if you like or I can come around yours with my books." Armin suggests.

"Oh I don't have a home." I say looking down.

"Wait! You can live with me, I'm sure my grandpa won't mind!" he suggests again.

"Armin that's too much." I say crossing my arms.

"Come on!" he says an grabs my hand forcing me to follow him.

So this is going to be my third time being taken care of now? First my mum and dad then Kuchel then Kenny now Armin an his grandfather..i wonder if he will leave me, hope not. I miss you Levi.

We soon reached a fine house and Armin let me in.

"Hey grandpa! Meet my new friend Y/N!" he introduces me.

"Hey there lik fella!" he greets and I just wave.

Armin explains that he was wondering if I can stay with them as I have no home and he some how agreed which I appreciated. Me and Armin saw each over as family and I was happy to call him my brother.

We enjoyed reading books together, it was some how relaxing it is, it made me feel like I was a part of the stories.

However Armin preferred reading fact books, recently his grandfather gave him a book about the would outside the walls.

"There are, seas, islands, deserts and much much more that is hard to beleive that it exists!" he babbled.

For whatever I believed him, I was from the underground and I'm pretty positive about what could be outside the walls. I was underground but now I am in the upper ground inside a wall which made me feel more free than I was before but if we never leave in walls we would be much more free.

One day me and Armin were walking. I went to buy some bread like his grandpa told me to while Armin sat somewhere reading a book.

After I bought the bread I walked back where Armin was but found myself shocked in sight. It was the same bullies yet they were beaten up.

There stood a boy with dark brown eyes and green emerald eyes, beside him stood a girl with silky black hair, her facial expressions reminded me of someone and her hair also reminded me of someone I used to know but I slowly brushed that off.

"Armin who is she?" the boy asks.

"That is my adoptive sister [y/n], [y/n] this is Eren and this is Mikasa." Armin introduces us both.

"Hey there [y/n], nice to meet you." the boy says.

"Wow you're so pretty I'm glad we can be friends too." Mikasa compliments.

"Oh um thanks, I like your scarf Mikasa." I compliment back.

"Thank you, it's special to me..it from Ereh." she adds and I smile in response.

A few days past and all four of us became great friends. We cares for each over and saved who ever tried to mess with Armin  of course. To be honest I would always try protect them all, I don't want to lose them like I lost Levi, Kuchel, Kenny and my parents although my father deserved to die, his death still haunts me.

Eren always babbles about joining the scouts but Mikasa always told him it's not suited for him and it's too dangerous. I always found it funny that Mikasa was over protective towards Eren always high annoyed him.

Every night I would look up to the window and wonder how Levi is doing. I would always look up at the stars behind the huge window in my room to wait for a shooting stay so I can make a wish to see Levi again, I would never break his promise because he is in my heart and I know I'll see him once again.

I know it sounds stupid to wish everytime a shooting star swam across the night sky but it was something I did and I loved stars, they are really beautiful, just like Kuchel.

Eventually I would drop into my bed and fall asleep hugging a pillow imagining it was Levi, I missed his scent, it smekt like tea an lavender.

Where are you Levi?