-chapter 24-

After minutes Eren manages to chop Reiner's arm off, so Armin's theory was right. The Armoured titan then sprinted towards Eren for an attack but Eren manages to tackle him as he squeezed his legs on his lower body and squeezed his arms on his upper body.

Mid-fight, i also noticed that Eren used Annie's fighting techniques and some of the ones i have taught her, did she then teach them to Eren? Well that saves him if im honest.

"Eren hang in there, keep squeezing!" I yell.

I jump off the side of the wall and shoot a hook towards them sliding my blades out mid air coming closer towards them.

When in a perfect position, i slice the muscles remaining in between the hardening of his armour then retreat back to the wall.

"Eren keep going!" I yell.

Eren then obeys my orders by applying even more pressure making the hardenings start to crack. Some of the hard materials even shot up in the air.

While the Amrour titan struggles he does the unexpected. He roars really loudly as the horrendous noise rang into our sensitive ears.

"Aghh!" We grunt as we covered our ears.

"Dont tell me he is calling for titans..Eren will get eaten by them!" I panic.

"Look!" Armin points up.

It was the Colossal titan. It started wobbling making rumbling noises.

"Go check if there are titans on it's way." Hange orders one if her squad memebers.

"Yes sir!" He answers and goes off. (You can choose Hange's gender as she is non binary i just call her a girl but she has male pronouns to me)

After a while, he comes back. "No titans in sight." He retorts.

"Hah! What a useless scream for help!" One of the men chuckles.

"Something seems off though." Armin wonders.

"I agree, it seems like he is calling for something else...something we are not aware of." I widen my eyes.

Eren's titan gives Reiner's one another squeeze applying all the pressure and energy he has got making some more hardenings crack and come off with blood bursting.

Suddenly we hear the noises of crackling and rumbling.

"Guys out of the way!" We hear Connie scream from above.

Suddenly the evaporating colossal titan falls upside down towards Eren and Reiner.

The huge force yet again hit us as soon as the body crashed onto the ground beside the two titans.

My hooks that were connected to the wall let go and the string force blowing me away. The steam was really hot too and just breathing in it felt like it burnt my throat.

I hit something really hard and felt myself getting weaker, i felt the heat burn my skin and then darkness consumed me as i heard Armin scream Eren's name. What happened?

After being unconscious for ages lol

My eyes flutter open as my eye sight adjust my surroundings. I slowly sit up despite the achey sensation waving across my upper body.

I notice a bunch of other soldiers huddled together with Armin holding a paper with rough sketches on it which looked like a plan.

"Ah you're finally awake, we need to get going we are rescuing Eren!" Hange explains.

"Wait where is Eren?" My eyes widen.

"Reiner and Bert got him." Mikasa confesses trying to hold back her anger.

"And along with Ymir!" Historia adds worriedly.

"Well, we need to get going..ready your horses!" Erwin steps in.

"Yes sir!" We all scream out.

Thereafter, we hopped on our horses to reach Eren and Ymir.

"Onwards! Go onwards my soldiers!" Erwin swipes his sword to the side as we moves to formation.

Erwin then orders some other soldiers including Historia, Connie and Sasha to find where Eren, Ymir and the enemies may be.

We see a red flare shoot up in the distance and Erwin shoots up a green one to signal them that he has got their signal.

"Titans incoming! All soldiers attack!" Erwin orders us pumping his sword in the air.

Suddenly a titan unexpectedly bites into his arm grabbing Erwin with them.

"Commander Erwin!" Someone yells.

"Just keep moving forward!" Erwin screams before disappearing into the distance with his arm between the titan's teeth.

We looked forward to see a bunch of titans coming for us so we switched to odm gear.

Steadily, i stood up on the horse then shot the hooks towards the titans. As one tries grabbing me, i slice it's arms then go for the nape smoothly cutting it correctly.

I then shoot another hook towards the shoulder and killed another titan then retreated to a tree where Jean was.

"Mikasa!" I suddenly hear Jean scream then flying towards her.

Mikasa was grunting in pain as the titan held her tightly. Jean manages to at least cut the eyes so the titan can loose it's eye sight.

The titan's grip loosens as Mikasa falls into Jean's arms. He places her down somewhere safer afterwards and hopping back on his horse beside Armin.

"Jean, Armin behind you!" I suddenly scream shooting hooks to reach him.

"Huh?" They look behind him to see another titan reaching out for them.

Just in time, i manage to slice the arm off but unfortunately the arm crashes into Jean and Armin causing them to stumble and fall onto the ground.

"Guys!" I look behind to see Armin holding an unconscious Jean.

"[y/n] look behind you!" Armin screams with panic written into his blue eyes.

Before i could react, i felt a very strong grip feeling my ribs crack as i screamed in pain. I soon realised i was in a titan's grip which held me tight.

My breathe hitched, the lack of oxygen was making me feel sick and weak. The pain was unbearable along with the high temperature i could feel on my skin as titans attend to be very hot.

I was always taught by Kenny that pain is something i can't escape all the time and i always just have to toughen up and bare with it just like he said:

"Pain knocks on the door and walks right in, the visitor that leaves in their own time. All we can do is learn from it, grow in our empathy for others in pain, and do what we can to recover and regain good health."

I felt something strong applying strong pressure against my head. I felt my face squeeze inside it's hand as the darkness consumed me and felt myself inside the hand.

I could feel the blades still gripped in my hand touch the fabric of my uniform probably piercing them, the cold metal sent goosebumps on my skin.

I felt my breathing getting less and less and the temperature was hot inside and felt myself sweat in fear, agony and heat.

Is this the end?