-chapter 55-

After a while of Levi chasing Hange, he finally caught her and currently is drowning her.

He pulled her by the hair to lift her head off the water so she can gasp for air.

"Im sorry shorty!" She yells.

Harshly, he lets go making Hange fall in the water with an oof.

"Wow how is this water salty?"  Jean continues licking the water.

"How do you even like this salty water?" Connie slaps him on the back.

"It's delicious though!" Sasha joins in with Jean.

After hours

The sun was spending and we were still spending time in the sea. I was sitting on the sand while Levi sat next to me.

I looked up into the sunset sky, it was so beautiful to the point it made me smile.

The sun set in the sky as fresh colours brushed upon an artist's canvas, as if those rays were destined to create a great work of art - one given to those open to capturing simple moments in the soul.

There was seagulls flying in the distance and all I could hear was the sea water, comrades laughing and talking and seagulls.

"What are you smiling at?" Levi distracts me from my thoughts.

"Oh it's nothing...its the sunset." I shrug.

He then sighs and looks up. I could see the sunset sky reflecting in his orbs like a mirror, he looked amazing under the sunset.

"Yeah, it's beautiful." He breaks the silence.

"It is." I smile in agreement.

I start to rub my hands in the sand burying it inside then pulling it out. As I dig my hands inside the sand again I feel something hard.

Out of curiosity I decided to examine it and pull it out.

"What are you doing?" Levi asks.

"I found something." I continue to wiggle the object out of the sand.

With one strong pull, I successfully manage to pull it out. The object looked familiar.

"Whats that?" He asks.

"Oh wait...it's a sea shell I think." I remember.

Flashback

"This is called a sea shell." Armin points at the picture in his book.

"What does it do?" I ask.

"They are made of calcium carbonate, in the mineral form of calcite or aragonite and if you put it up your ear, you can hear the waves of the sea." She smiles with twinkling eyes.

I looked at him confused not knowing what those words meant but i nodded in response.

"How can you hear the sea with that?" I ask.

"I dont know but its cool!" He grins.

"Weird." I laugh.

"Its not weird!" He frowns.

End of flashback

I decided to see if it was true so I placed the sea shell up my ear, closed my eyes and listened.

Wait what?

It was true, I could literally hear the sounds of waves.

"Levi you should try this!" I place the shell up his hear and he leans to listen.