-chapter 8-

Tuesday 06:45am

My eyelids slowly part away to reveal some sunlight reflecting against my eyes making me scrunch my face up.

I softly groan and force myself to sit up rubbing my eyes. I rotate my head to check the time. Shit shit shit im five minutes late nooo!

I swiftly get up ignoring the fact my bed was messy. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then put on my uniform in a rush.

I notice that Petra was still asleep but had no time to wake her up. I run through the hallways bumping into something hard but soft. It revealed to be no other than Captain Levi.

"Watch where you are going brat." He scolds and then looks up to realise its you. "What are you doing up early again?" He grits his teeth with and unimpressed expression.

"Aren't i late for training?" I tell him confused while panting.

"No you're early." He blunts out.

"But the time said i was ten minutes late!" I frown.

Levi takes a glance on his watch. "Actually you're ten minutes early you stubborn idiot." He scoffs.

He then walks off leaving me literally raging at my stupidity. Im so dumb and i also have so many laps and push ups to do. I then accidentally groan in annoyance out loud then slapping my hands onto my mouth. Im so dumb I thought.....good thing it did wake anyone up.

Ten minutes later

It was now the correct timing to go and i walked outside to reach the training grounds. When i arrive Levi takes a glance at me nodding gesturing me to start running.

I nervously smile and start running, thank God running is something not too bad but push up...screw this.

After what felt like hours i arrive in front of Levi and trip onto the hard ground with my face inches away from his boots.

"Good you're on the ground start doing push ups." He coldly orders making me glare at him.

I get into a plank position and start bedding my arms up and down doing push ups.

"And make sure your chest touches the ground." He adds.

My face turn redder and redder due to my exhaustion. My breathing was getting heavier and every time i took in some oxygen it hurt.

I finally count the last push up i was assigned to do and collapse onto the ground. Levi just chucks a small bottle of fresh water beside me and I quickly grip it and start gulping despite the struggle of my breathing.

"Tch." He clicks his tongue.

I finish the whole bottle and he reaches his hand telling me to give the bottle back to him and i did so.

"You took that well but that doesnt mean your training is over, scram now and join the combat training." He orders me and i slowly stand up and walk off.

"So cold." I scoff.

"What was that [l/n]?" I hear his voice behind me making me flinch.

"Ummm how nice of you?" I call back and i just receive a sigh from him.

I suddenly feel a hand in my shoulder to turn around to see that same tall blonde male with a man bun.

"Eld right?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah thats right." He says as his cheeks tint colour.