1 - KANG Y/N

Author's POV

Here she is again all alone beside the window of her room where she always sits with a cup of coffee and a book in her hand.

This was Y/n's daily routine. But, why? Does she like being alone? No, that wasn't it. She yearned for a life that everyone had. Why is that so? Though she was born in a rich family, her life was not what she wished for. Not having her parents around who were busy with their company and business to even look at her, friends who used her, and love life, no.

Her life was empty.

She wanted people who made her happy, made her smile, were trust worthy, showed affection without expecting anything which she was deprived of.

Being an introvert made it even more harder to express herself. So she finally decided to spend her time alone.

She had passion for reading and this made her lonely time a little better. Books were the only mate she had. She would get lost in them, and spend hours together reading them. It was her only escape from the world which didn't care for her.

It was past midnight but she decided to sleep after finishing the book she was reading. She was reading fantasy and she loved fantasies which were all too real for this world. After finishing her book she went to bed and fell asleep before she even knew.

She woke up at the sound of her alarm echoing in her lonely room and walked out of bed, completed her routine, ate breakfast cooked by the cook and left for her University.

She sat at back beside the window alone and listened to her lectures. Windows were always her favourite because she could gaze out of them very often.

It was her last lecture.

Teacher,"Students your assignment for the upcoming tests are 'My fantasy' You will have to write about it and submit it after 2 weeks."

Everyone in the class tchked expect for one Kang Y/n.

__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

And in this chapter you have been introduced to Y/n and her character.

Say tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure ✨