5 - I'M SAFE

Recap

I walked upto a meter and couldn't walk further all my energy was drained, there was no ounce of energy left in my body. I was pulled towards the ground and I simply laid there. And went back to my dreamland and hoped all this would be a dream and I would wake up in my room.

" But who knew that I would never want it to happen in the future "
__________________________________

Author's POV

A person was passing by the forest and smelled human blood. So the person went towards the smell of blood and found a girl covered with cuts and bruises with blood. He debated with himself whether he should help or not. If he did then the king would be furious with him and If he didn't then it would be against the morals he learnt 'help a person in need'.

After a while he finally decided to take her with him. He sat her on his horse held her tightly by her waist to have grip and rode off from the forest.

Y/n's POV

As I woke up from the deep slumber I expected to wake up in my but no I wasn't in my room nor the forest but in a room which I'm not familiar with. I was lying on a medium sized bed with very soft mattress and blanket. I tried to wake up but every part of my body hurt as if I was hit by someone. After coming back to sense I didn't know how I came here or who brought me here. I started calling out "Is someone out there?", "Excuse me is anybody here?" After a few times of calling I started hearing foot steps and I started getting scared what if he kidnapped me? What if he wanted to kill me? What if......and I was interrupted by a male's voice. The male, "how are you feeling now?" I didn't respond. Few minutes later I asked"who are you? How did I get here? Do you want to kill me? Did you kidnap me?" He laughed at my questions and said "let me introduce myself to you my name is Kim Seokjin you can call me jin and I brought you here because you were injured and I couldn't leave you in the forest and I'm neither going to kill you nor did I kidnap you anymore questions?" all I could let out was just an okay. Jin asked,"are you feeling better? And what's your name?" I was still scared and felt what if he lied but answered him "I'm fe-feeling a little be-tter and I'm Y/n-Kang Y/n" jin,"it's nice to meet you miss Y/n I'll send the maid to dress your wounds we shall meet during the dinner now you can rest, bye Y/n" with that he left from the room and I went back to sleep with out even thinking about how I will get back to my home. After about an hour the maids came and dressed my wounds they gave me a new set of clothes to change into.

At dinner~

The maid took me to the dining table as it was a huge mansion and I could get lost very easily. Jin was already waiting for my arrival. I sat beside him and we started to eat. While eating we spoke a little bit. Jin,"Y/n may i know how you came here?" I looked up from my plate and stared at him. To be quite honest he was very handsome and it was my first time to even see a guy this handsome.....I regained myself and answered him,"I came into the forest for........uhh for......for my research on trees and on my way back home I got lost here" I lied who would believe if I say I got here from a book. Jin,"is it so then how did you get hurt?" "Uhh I.....I fell from the slope while returning back home" I said why did I stutter? Jin,"okay Y/n I have few works to get done with you can stay has long as you want and for now I'll leave" he smiled at me and left. I sighed in relief and went back to my room. I stood in the balcony of my room and started thinking about this place. This place wasn't modernised, all the surroundings here were from the time of vintage, it had a very beautiful forests,mountains, rivers and I loved it here. It felt as if I'm really in the world of fantasy. But there is one strange thing I have noticed all of them in this mansion including Jin and the maids have sharp and long canines, red pupils, they are too fast in terms of doing work. Nevermind maybe I'm slower than them so I feel they are fast and I'm in place far away from my home so, people here must have some changes in physical appearance due to the environment. Speaking of home I don't want to get back there's no one waiting for me anyways a tear rolled down my cheek and I went back to sleep without thinking about my home further.

Seokjin's POV

As I left from the dinner I knew Y/n lied to me about how she came here because I could sense what is true and what is a lie and I knew no one could enter this world without.... uhh nevermind. Prior to everything I should first inform about a human's arrival in our kingdom to our King.

__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

What would be the world that no one believed existed?

The picture of Kim seokjin is at top ⬆️ if you haven't seen him😁

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure ✨