45 - EMOTIONS

Recap

My heart felt alone when I was in our bedroom never in centuries has it felt this way. I was reminded of the moments I and she spent together.

I tossed around not for a night but for a week now. The preparation was all ready. Vampires were training hard to get their Queen back and I did too.

I wanted my Queen back and this thought drove me to train without having a wink of sleep.

Please wait for me love, I will definitely get you back.

__________________________________

Y/n's POV

Sitting by the window, lot of things had really changed. From sitting by the window in my room to sitting by the window in Jimin's Palace. From walking around with headphones with a book in my hand to writing letters to the person I love when we are seperated by destiny. From the day i looked into Taehyung's eyes to the day of kissing him on lips as his wife, everything has been surreal. It all feels like a beautifully written dream and I was now scared when all this dream would shatter down into thin pieces. I am really tensed by the fact that what if I'd  wake up someday all of a sudden and all this is just a mere dream. If at all this is a dream then I would never want to wake up.

I'd give up on life but not on Taehyung. It may sound weird but this year has been really unimaginable. It's been bitter sweet, magical and many more. I have experienced a lot from first love to heart break to one sided love to marriage to eternal love. And I'm sure Taehyung also has felt so many emotions like me. I want this to be my forever.

"Y/n....", and weight on my shoulder. Turning back to see my best friend, Jimin.

" What are you thinking about? "

'What do you think? It's obviously about my husband, Taehyung'

"Why don't you ever think of me the way you think of him?"

'Jimin do you really think that if you hold me hostage I would start falling in love with you?'

'Do you really know how I got him to fall in love with him?

I fell in love with him.
Married him.
Challenged that I'd make him fall in love with me.
He was almost dead.
He survived.
I proposed to him and made him feel secure, made him feel wanted, made him trust me.
We married again.

So after all this you want me to just forget him and fall in love with my best friend, YOU' I lashed out on him. He listened to me carefully.

"I can't ask sorry for what I have done but I want you, Y/n", he said holding both of my hands in his.

'Jimin-ah don't you see me hurting? Don't you see I'm not able to live apart from him? All this feels miserable, it pains. Please, I beg you. Let me go, I want him, please', I fell on my knees crying.

He hugged me and patted my back.

"All this will be over Y/n", he said kissing on my forehead as I melted in his arms.

'All I wish is for Taehyung keep hoping and loving me'

Taehyung's POV

Namjoon hyung had been training hard regardless that his wife and child was waiting for him in his home. I felt terrible for having him here apart from his family, his lover, his child.

"Taehyung-ah, don't you worry Y/n will be here in a few more days, okay! We will get her back", he embraced me. That's when I felt all the walls I built crumbling down a bit by bit.

Tears fell down from my eyes slowly. I could no longer hold it in.

'Hyung she told me that she'd see me crying for her one day but I never knew this day would come so sooner. Mom left me, dad left me and Y/n, I'm scared. I can't loose her. No matter what I just want her back. She made me trust a human for the first time after mom and now moon goddess wants me let go of her. What else does she want from me now? She has always taken away everything single thing I ever loved in this life. For what, for these rubbish, agonising powers and title. I don't want any of these hyung. I want Y/n', Namjoon hyung was really shocked.

"It's wrong to say these but Taehyung-ah Y/n has awaken emotions in you which I have been trying to bring out of you since you were a child. She has made you a better person. My brother you have found the reason for your life like I have found mine. You guys will meet again sooner than you think. So stay strong. Y/n is waiting for you", he said rubbing my back.

'Thank you hyung. Thank you for always being the father I never had and also about Haneul, I don't think my biological mother would have been there to take care of me like she did. You guys are really precious to me', I saw hyung tear up.

"You are always my first child Taehyung-ah, even before I became a father. And I'm really proud of what you have become today."

We hugged one another tighter. It was a really warm hug.

__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😍

Y/n and Taehyung have discovered their emotions and Taehyung has opened up about his life and Y/n.

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺

~softaellure✨