4 - ANOTHER WORLD

Recap

The chant had opened a smoky portal and pulled Y/n towards it. The book was waiting to be written by someone and now it chose Y/n as it's author.
The smoky portal led Y/n to a world that no one believed would exist not even herself.

__________________________________

Author's POV

The smoky portal opened up again but now in a dense forest with all kind of plants and high trees and threw out an unconscious Y/n.

Y/n fell from few meters above which caused her to to roll off upto a little distance. Her sleeves and pants were torn with minor and deep cuts and fresh blood oozing out of them, several red, purple bruises as the impact of fall.

She laid there as a mess while just breathing.

Anyone who saw her from afar would tell she was a dead body.

After a while...

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes and saw everything green around me. I didn't know where I was. And later it all hit me as a ton of bricks. I'm here because of the book. I tried waking up from the land but I couldn't I fell back hissing and groaning in agony. I turned my head towards the side and saw that I was in a dense forest. After trying for few more times I finally could get up a little and limped further towards the forest in the hope of finding a way out of here and reach the road I could return back home. All my limbs, back hurt as hell while trying to walk.

" I wish I had never seen that book "

I walked upto a meter and couldn't walk further. all my energy was drained, there was no ounce of energy left in my body. I was pulled towards the ground and I simply laid there. And went back to my dreamland and hoped all this would be a dream and I would wake up in my room.

" But who knew that I would never want it to happen in the future "

__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

What would be a world that no one believed existed?

Sorry for another short chapter. I wanted to the introduction parts short and I could write more. I asure that other chapters will be of good length☺

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

  ~Softaellure ✨