19 - MORN

Recap

'Now quite or else others will be disturbed' I said. "Please let me go" Tears slipped from her eyes "I just joked about going to your place I'm not such a girl", 'we'll see, now quite' I said walking a few more steps. She started sobbing. Man your not as wild as I thought. Your just a kitten, I chuckled.

I halted.

I slowly removed my hand from covering her eyes. She hastily opened her eyes and stopped sobbing from the sight in front of her.

__________________________________

Y/n's POV

With heartful of fear I opened my eyes just to be astonished by beauty of the place. I gasped as I saw the beauty of nature Unleashed in front of me.

The sun was rising above the horizon, the most beautiful morning that I have ever witnessed

The sun was rising above the horizon, the most beautiful morning that I have ever witnessed. I wiped my cheeks from the back of my hand and sat down slowly. He joined me from behind. We gazed at nature without speaking a word.

Silence, it was a very comfortable silence. I began to speak, 'This place is so beautiful! How did you find it?' As I turned to look at him. "It's indeed gorgeous. Well I happen to know this place somehow" He replied looking towards me.

For quite sometime we looked into each other's orbs. And as an instinct my heart bet rapidly make me feel all sort of beautiful emotions I had never experienced. A smile grew on my face. He looked away and tore away my eyes from him looking at the horizon.

Taehyung's POV

"Why don't you remove the mask?" She asked out of nowhere with out taking her eyes of me. 'Er' I didn't know what reply she expected, thus I removed the black cloth that secured my face.

Her face lit up in a smile, "You look as handsome as I imagined" She whispered at very low voice but I heard it. The corner of my lips curled upwards but I pressed it down, 'Thanks for the compliment' I replied. In an instant her cheeks flushed a color of pink and she turned towards the front.

Did she just blush? "He has very sharp ears" She said as I chuckled. "What?" She asked and I shook my head as a no.

I lied down on the rock and closed my eyes.

Y/n's POV

He closed his eyes. I looked at him and took him to be fast asleep. So I crouched near him and observed his features.

He has sharp nose with a mole at it's tip, his lips are pink and is adored by a mole on it. I attempted to touch his cheek with my finger, his lashes were long all in all he looked like an angel. I was desperate to touch his face and I went for it. I put out my index finger to touch his cheek, "I don't like people touching me" He said. I retarded my hand in an instant and moved away from him I'm sure my cheeks were burning due to embarassment.

I couldn't look at him anymore. My eyelids felt heavy due to the lack of sleep and tiredness from last night. I slowly laid back and fell a sleep on the rock.

Taehyung's POV

She was asleep due to embarrassment. I took a closer look at her it felt wrong because I swore to not look or care for her yet I was here looking at her. This was the first time I ever looked at her from this close. She was wearing a long overdress of maroon and white color. It had long sleeves up to her wrist and round neckline which complimented her collar bones.

She had chocolate brown colored wavy hair and a not too white nor too dark complexion. She had a small frame with a slim waist, and a height which barely reached my shoulders. Coming to her face she had a pointed nose, heart shaped red lips, and enchanting brown eyes.

(Your dress)

(Your dress)

After looking at her this close, I figured out that she indeed is a beauty who is perfect in all the aspect. If only she had been of my race I would have fallen for her charisma long back but she isn't one.

I moved away from her as my inner voice shouted at me -She is a human and all humans are same none of them could ever be special. They are cunning and greedy and you know that. Stay away from her as much as possible.

And I came back to my senses. My eyes burned in a shade of deep black. I am not going to think about her ever again. She is just a mere body with muscles and bones that I will use to gain power and nothing more than that.

She will never be anything to me, I chanted as I  looked up to the sky.

__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

Will she never be anything to him? 😟
Ehh... Kim Taehyung do you think it's in your hands? 😏

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure