18 - DEAD

Recap

Strange.

Isn't he gonna drink from me? Aren't I gonna die? God just why? I slowly opened my left eye to take a look at what's happening just to find him dead with blood flowing from his neck.

__________________________________

Y/n's POV

I knelt down to his level and checked if he was breathing but he was dead. I gasped and covered my my mouth with my palms. A pair of shoes came in my sight that's when I looked up.

For my goodness it was the masked man but he killed a person. He came towards me in a hurry and pulled me towards him harshly as he examined me to find any injuries. All I did was to get lost in his coal black orbs. His features haven't changed a single bit. The raven hairs fell right at place and his ocean like orbs made me drown in.

"How dare you think of being marked by someone else when I am here?" He growled at me. I felt his anger as his eyes burnt holes through my body. 'I-'. "Don't you dare speak a word" He said and I pressed my lips together. He calmed down after a minute. "Why do you always get into trouble?" He sighed rubbing his temples.

'I don't know' I said crossing my arms. As my brain completely forgot about the dead person lying down.

"What the hell do you mean by "I don't know"? You were about to be killed, do you think you could be saved after being bitten by a vampire" He shouted out of frustration.

'I know I was supposed to be killed' I shouted back. 'And also I wanted to die' I said my voice as low as a whisper.

Taehyung's POV

I found her at the right time or else by now she would have been a dead meat by now. "I know I was supposed to be killed" she shot back at me. Look at her she is not even grateful about me saving her what a waste of my strength I should have let her die I thought as I scrunched my nose.

"And also I wanted to die" She whispered and with a reflex I asked why? "Why should I tell you?" She clicked her tongue. I was annoyed. 'Hey do you think I'm joking?' I raised an eyebrow.

She glared back at me. I cleared my throat, "Come I will drop you at your house" I offered. "I don't want to go there" She replied tapping her foot. 'Where do you want to go?'

Y/n's POV

''Where do you want to go?'' He offered. I went closer to him 'how about your place?' I smirked. Oh, Y/n you're brave enough I thought.

Taehyung's POV

"how about your place?" I was amazed by her words. She is wild. Let me show her what happens if anyone annoys me. 'As you wish' I tugged at her hand and pulled her with me. "Hey, I was just joking", "Hey let me go", she tried to get out of my hold 'keep trying you can't be freed'

I pulled her into the forest and covered her eyes. "Hey I was just joking around. Please let me go" She said as I sensed the fear lingering around her.

I chuckled, 'you asked for it'.

'Now quite or else others will be disturbed' I said. "Please let me go" Tears slipped from her eyes "I just joked about going to your place I'm not such a girl", 'we'll see, now quite' I said walking a few more steps. She started sobbing. Man your not as wild as I thought. Your just a kitten, I chuckled.

I halted.

I slowly removed my hand from covering her eyes. She hastily opened her eyes and stopped sobbing from the sight in front of her.

__________________________________

I am very thankful for the 500 amazing readers 🌸

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

What did y/n see that made her stop crying?😟

Hehe, it's not what you think😁

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure ✨