35 - COUPLE

Recap

"It is also that we have a few threats in the province they are getting out of hand so I would like to discuss it with you and come up with a plan to get rid of them"

'Alright', I had to agree, the province was present at the borders of Qucia controlled by Namjoon hyung and if he come all the way to take me there then the threats might be dangerous.

__________________________________

Y/n's POV

"His majesty has requested your presence in the dinning room your majesty", the maid said taking me to the dinning Hall. I was pleased on seeing Namjoon and also excited to see Haneul Eonni.

I took a seat next to Taehyung who had his eyes on Namjoon. 'It's glad to have you here Namjoon is Haneul eonni here?', "No she couldn't come but you will be meeting her soon", he answered.
"We will be leaving to Hyung's province tomorrow afternoon", Taehyung informed. I was happy that I would get to see eonni and spending quality time with her. I was really excited for tomorrow. We finished dinner and I was escorted to my chamber whereas Taehyung and Namjoon stayed back for a chat. Soon after that I went to bed.

Next day~

I was in a carriage with Taehyung beside me. He sat with some papers on the table and I had nothing to do. I looked out of the window and sometimes I secretly took glances of him. He looked handsome when he was focused on his work. For sometime I stared at him, only if he'd like me back it would have been great I thought making me sigh. He didn't mind me has he continued to work. Soon my eyes felt heavy and I began to drift into deep slumber.

Taehyung's POV

I felt weight on my shoulders, when I turned towards my shoulder I found Y/n peacefully sleeping with a pout on her lips. Few strands of her hair fell into her eyes and with shaky hands I placed them behind her ears to get a view of her innocent face. I wanted to move away but I stayed. I let her stay for sometime.

When I was about to finish working I felt Y/n stirring in her sleep and I knew she was up. Right when she opened her eyes I pushed her to the other end. 'Don't think of doing all these with me. Know your place', I spewed and it was evident that she was hurt by my actions.

"I'm sorry", she wispered looking out of the window. After that she didn't try talking to me.

The carriage came to halt indicating that we had reached hyung's province. Haneul stood at the entrance with her maids to welcome. We got out of the carriage and I helped Y/n to get down. Namjoon was first to greet Haneul with a hug and we stood behind him. They were really match-made-in-heaven as people said. He stepped aside and I handed a gift, 'Congrats Haneul, hyung told me about the baby' she smiled warmly. And it was Y/n's turn to greet her. Both of them were engulfed in a bear hug and they parted after some minutes they held their hands moving them in an in out manner. They were very happy to meet each other and it was the first I saw Y/n with a wide smile on her face in awhile.

We were taken to the room we were supposed to stay for the few days.

Y/n's POV

I and Taehyung had to stay in same room for a few days. I was flustered and also happy that I could get to stay with him for a few days but I was worried by the thought that he would be annoyed by my presence. The maids arranged our luggage and left the room. Now it was just us in the same room. We sat at the opposite corners of the bed. I chewed on my nails to calm my nerves. Taehyung didn't look bothered, he had the same cold face and indifferent eyes which were intimidating. "I will take this side of the bed and you take the opposite. In their eyes we are a married couple so we have go with it".

'What about you? What are we in your eyes?', I could see him tense up. "We, it doesn't exist for us and I think you know it better", he replied in a cold voice. I nodded. 'I will go take a bath', I informed grabbing a towel, he laid on the bed with his back facing me. After a soothing bath I came out to find Taehyung's eyes closed and I assumed that he was asleep. I laid beside him he looked rather peacefull in his sleep than when he was awake. I turned towards my side and closed my eyes.

Time skip~

The sound of the knock disturbed me from the sleep. "Who is it?" Taehyung asked. 'It's me Haneul, I know I'm disturbing you love birds but can you please come to the dinning Hall, the dinner is prepared', she replied from the outside. 'We will be there in few minutes', I shouted from the inside. I woke up and headed towards the dinning Hall with Taehyung following me from the behind.

_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😍

Can Y/n and Taehyung keep up with the couple act? 😆

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺

I'll be on a break from wattpad for a few days due to my studies and personal issues so please support my decision and shower your love on this story.

A heartfelt thanks to all the 800+ readers

~softaellure