4 7 - IT ENDS

Recap

Taehyung slowly but steadily walked to get his sword which flew away in the air. And while returning his eyes had turned black meaning, he had summoned the devil, with a click of his fingers a ring of fire surrounded them with blazing waves of fire. As he lifted up his sword in the air, blazing fire lit up the sword as marched towards Jimin in an attempt to end him once for all. He closed his eyes before driving the sword in his heart. An agonizing yelp echoed throughout the battlefield. Blood splashed all over as Taehyung opened his eyes and fell on his knees. 

_________________________________________________

Jungkook's POV

I went back to get medicines for Jimin's wounds now that I had sent Y/n I could trust her to end this battle. While I was gathering the medicine the head nurse came in with a paper in her hand. I looked up at her as she told the news which would have made Y/n happy "She is going to be a mother", for a mere second, I was happy and by the next second, I was terrified that something would happen to her as she is going alone to the battlefield.  I sprinted towards my horse dropping all the medicine with just clutching the paper in my hand. 'Dear god please keep Y/n safe. Jimin and Taehyung safe. this babe has to have its father by its side while growing up. I know even though Jimin is madly in love with Y/n he wouldn't want to break a family. Please moon goddess keep all three of them safe', I prayed while hurrying to the place. But to my horror I was really late.

Taehyung's POV

I could feel the blood splash over my face, and I couldn't hear any sound for a second as my mind was clouded by echoing thoughts, Il-Sung was still my half-brother did he really deserve to die? Wasn't it my mother's fault abandoning me, why did I have to take revenge on my brother who is innocent and the only capable leader to lead the werewolves? with remorse I opened my eyes. Terror creeped into my eyes, as chills spread through my body to find....................

Jimin's POV 

As he pinned me to ground all of my life flashed in front of my eyes as I knew my end was near. I remembered all of my childhood, where my parents held me, played with me, fed me, slept with me, took care of me and all of that Taehyung was stripped of since childhood. I had them all. I couldn't bare how my mother was so happy with me but in secret when she was alone, she would cry begging for forgiveness as she couldn't be present in Taehyung's life maybe that was the reason, I wanted revenge on my brother. who made my mother cry or whom she loved a little more than me, hahahaha silly of me but maybe my death today would make me realize that I had always tried taking away things from Taehyung. But I loved Y/n it was different with her. She was his. Making me feel that everything in my life was always his. I was wrong this entire time. That I finally wanted him to take back his Y/n but not my pride hence I waged this war until the last minute. You win Taehyung. I said once and for all waiting for the impact of his sword which came in very swiftly.

Taehyung's POV

Y/n lying on the ground with all the blood gushing from her chest, where I pierced my sword. My world stopped I swiftly went next to her pulling her on my lap. How the hell did this happen? from where did she even pop out of nowhere? I screamed in pain, looking at her teary eyes. I called for help desperately. People ran around to get medical supplies to save the of my queen although they knew nothing could save her after being touched my sword. Everything around seemed to be blurred as I could only see Y/n lying on my lap half dead, with skin turning paler than snow as life was leaving her. She still took in breathe which was hardly helping her to survive. she made efforts to speak as blood spilled out of her mouth making me cry harder in despair, what had I brought myself. I brought myself closer to her mouth to listen to what she was telling. "I love You Taehyung, my Darling. And let me make myself clear me dying is not because of you, okay", she said placing her hand on my cheek as I held onto it with mine. "And I don't want this story to be ending here...", tears ran down her eyes as she neared her end. "...so, promise me that we'd meet in my world and fall in love again", she said as we both cried harder. 'I love you Y/n, please don't leave me here all alone, I only have you in this world for me. I don't want anything anymore, I want you, I want us, Please Y/n I love you', I shout as I thought at least that would make her stay with me forever. "I love you". She turned towards Il-Sung asking him to come closer. That's when I realized he had also been crying this whole time. He crawled towards her with the sword still stuck in his thigh she held his hand and pressed it to her heart. "Jimin you are no less than Taehyung to me, you will still be the most beautiful part of my life, I will cherish this friendship of ours. I want you to find your soulmate, the real one, the one meant for you and live with her happily for the rest of your life in your kingdom as your people want you to be with future heirs and all of that you know. Please don't blame yourselves for anything okay", he nodded his head with tears flooding his eyes as I realized he also loved her a lot to let her go. She looked at both of us "You both can really make a good pair you know trust me once you both will sit don't spend time and talk you guys will really enjoy your company. Will you guys do that for me?" we nodded in agreement. "Jimin make sure to take care of my husband in my absence, okay", she giggled as he let out an, I will. she turned towards me, "Kiss me one last time before this fantasy ends for me", I cried harder pressing my lips onto hers feeling her lips for one last time as she held on to my collar with bloody hands. As we parted "I love you", we said in unison.  She rubbed away the tears strolling on my cheek saying, "make sure to remember me okay", she giggled but then tears slipped out of her eyes letting me know how she wanted to stay alive for me but couldn't, I clutched her body closer to mine trying to remember all of her as she hugged me back.

My world crumbled when her hands fell to her sides make me scream harder, "I love you Y/n, I will remember you forever and I promise to fall in love with you in all my lives." Il-Sung came and hugged us, patting my back in order to comfort me. I held Y/n tightly for one last time before parting worlds.

_________________________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter of this book. {May have a sequel with Y/n's POV}

Love stories are beautiful even when they are incomplete, as my first book comes to an end.

So this was Y/n and Taehyung for you.

Thank you for 9k reads and for waiting for updates. 

~Softaellure