34 - MY LOVE

Recap

I was taken to the waiting Hall which was decorated with all the luxuries. I saw Taehyung who was dressed in the Royal garments and a crown shined on his head signifying his royalty and from today even I have bore a crown which comes along with a lot of responsibilities and hatred. He looked at me with undifferentiated eyes and I remembered yesterday's events which made eyes sting but I had to have a smile on my lips because I had be Qucia's Queen.
__________________________________

Taehyung's POV

Today onwards Y/n would be the rightful Queen of my kingdom. The needs a Queen but I don't. I saw her waiting in the hall. She smiled at me but i could she the tears in her eyes, I rolled my eyes. She stepped forward I felt her hand reach for mine I slapped it away. She shamelessly held arm. When I was about to shake it off the Royal priest announced our entrance I lock her arm in mine and made an appearance. The crowd cheered with applause. I withdrew my hand from her and stepped in front to acknowledge my people.

'Beloved people of my kingdom we have gathered here to crown your Queen. Y/n my love, my destined mate and my wife will be the Queen of Qucia. Henceforth she will serve you as a mother would for her children.'

I walked back to the throne and took a seat on it. The servent had brought the crown placed on silk covered cushion. I took it in my hands and placed it on Y/n's head. "Long live the queen, long live the queen", my people cheered with smiles on their faces. But her eyes had a glint of tears in them was she eagerly waiting to become the Queen that she started to cry when the crown was given to her.

What else would make her shed tears? I smirked. I went close to her and whispered, 'Enjoy the moments of joy Queen because I will make sure you would only cry tears of sorrow. From now, cheers to the new Queen'. I was pulling back when I heard her say....

Y/n's POV

I sat on the throne which was never meant for me. Sitting on it made me feel so small that I wanted to hide away. Taehyung let go of my hand when I needed him the most. He went ahead to address his people.

"Beloved people of my kingdom we have gathered here to crown your Queen. Y/n my love, my destined mate and my wife will be the Queen of Qucia", I wanted to laugh at him but tears made there way up my eyes.

My love he says, how can those words roll off from his mouth just like that. I know that he doesn't mean a single letter of those words he just said and that hurts my heart. Can he spill lies so easily. I am surprised that Taehyung is such a lier. He lies about me being his love when I'm right behind. It hurts to hear meaning less words. I'm not going to hate him though. And I might be the most foolish and selfish person to do so. Foolish because my heart knows that he hates me but it still wants to fall for him and selfish because he is the only person I have wanted to love so I'm not going let him go any sooner.

He sat besides me placing the crown on my head. It wasn't a crown but a reminder of the meaningless burden I am being made to bore.

"Enjoy the moments of joy Queen because I will make sure you would only cry tears of sorrow. From now, cheers to the new Queen", the least I expected from him was not to rub salt on my wound but he tends to do just that. I defended my self, 'It hasn't even been a day and I have already made you claim that I'm your love, isn't it a good progress', wispered with a sly smirk. I could see his knuckles turning white from gripping on the seat tightly as he clenched his jaw. He pulled away from me.

Time skip~

The auspicious coronation came to an end and I was brought back to my room. I paced inside room like a kitten. I challenged Taehyung on making him mine but what am I going to do? By hook or crook I'm determined to make Taehyung mine. Should I act like sweet wife which includes waking him up from the bed, serving him a cup of coffee and so on. But I doubt if he drinks coffee and I not sure if people here know what coffee is. And it reminds me how much I miss my coffee. I sighed.

Taehyung's POV

"It hasn't even been a day and I have already made you claim that I'm your love, isn't it a good progress", the smirk, I wish I could wipe it off from her face. I rolled my eyes at her. I hate her guts.

Time skip~

"Your majesty, Lord Namjoon is waiting for you in the meeting room". Namjoon hyung why is he here? 'Lead the way'
The servant opened the door and Namjoon with a tea cup in his hand came to view.

I closed the door and went up to him. He greeted me with a hug. "Long time no see, Taehyung", I rolled my eyes at his sentence because we met not so long ago that was 3 days back on the day of my wedding.

'Why'd you come here with out informing hyung?', I asked because he wouldn't come if there wasn't any special news about the province.

"Taehyung-ah could you please pay a visit to my province with Y/n we want to hold a dinner for celebrating your wedding and Haneul insists on meeting Y/n but she can't travel", he said scratching the back of his head. The man was completely whipped for his wife he could do anything for her.

'But what?'

"Ummm..... Your going to be an uncle in a short span of time"

'Congrats hyung you will be a great dad', he smiled at my response. 'Is it the only reason you want me there?', I added.

"It is also that we have a few threats in the province they are getting out of hand so I would like to discuss it with you and come up with a plan to get rid of them"

'Alright', I had to agree, the province was present at the borders of Qucia controlled by Namjoon hyung  and if he come all the way to take me there then the threats might possess danger to Qucia.

__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😍

What's waiting for Y/n and Taehyung in the borders?

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺

~softaellure