14 - HIM

"Oh I thought you were okay" he teased making blood rush to my cheeks. I'm sure he could have seen my cheeks burn.

'No let's walk together' I fake laughed.

"Mmmh......" He nodded.

His next action made my eyes go wide.
__________________________________

Y/n's POV

He lift me up in the air and carried me in his arms . I was spellbound by his actions. I held his torso for support.

My cheeks were flushed with a shade of bright red. I lowered my head to not make it obvious of me blushing at his actions.

I looked up again after calming my nerves. I began to observe his features though a thin black cloth covered most of his face except for his eyes.

His eyes were if a deep shade of Brown which made them look beautiful. I thus feeling that I had never looked into a pair if eyes as beautiful as his. After swooning over his eyes for some time I tried to figure out rest if his features though they were hidden I could see his sharp jawline.

Woah! He has a sharp jawline. What would he look like if he removed that mask of his? Maybe like the prince I always dreamt of.

I chuckled at my thoughts.

He looked at me and questioned "What?" 'Why are you carrying me? It's not like I have hurt my legs.'I made up something not embarrass the hell out of me once again. "Because humans are slow" he answered.

'Hey what do you mean by humans?' I asked because I felt offended.

"Ahh nothing. By the way where do you live?" He asked looking towards the road. 'Do you know Kim Seokjin? I live in his house.'

He kept walking as silence deepened. My heart pounded in my chest it was a feeling I never felt, not even with Jimin. This was a new feeling which had been introduced by him. Yet it was comfortable as I felt safer in his arms.

Just his.

Taehyung's POV

She kept gawking at me and then she chuckled.

Pfft it's common the girls gawked at me like this as if they wanted to eat me alive.

What did they call it again? Oh! yes. Fangirling. She is the same as others fangirling over my looks.

Why did I even think she would be different from others? When all the other girls looked at me like this I never felt anything.

But

Why do I feel awkward and my heart racing when she starred at me?

Ahh.... Kim Taehyung, don't fall in humans trap, they are greedy. This is what all humans do. I thought as I looked forward and walked towards Seokjin's house.

Y/n's POV

"Hey don't look at me like that" he said.

'Oh s-sorry' I lowered my head as my cheeks burned due to embarassment. Y/n you idiot why do you have to look at him like that? What would he think about you now? Stupid Y/n.

My mind yelled at me.

Taehyung's POV

'Hey we have reached' I said as I put her down.

She didn't look at me.

She bowed down and wishpered, "Thank you for saving me and walking me home and sorry for causing inconvenience" she bowed again.

She walked towards the main door and halted her actions as she turned back to face me "Have a good night" she waved with a smile.

And walked towards the door again. My lips curved upwards so very lightly. When my inner voice Intrupted my action by saying, Kim Taehyung just stop it here she is a human get that into your bloody head.

'Hey can you call Mr.Kim for me?'

She halted for a second and replied me back with a "yes".

I saw her walking inside the house.
And stood there waiting for Seokjin.
To punish him for his carelessness by letting Y/n out during this time of night.

As soon as she went inside the house I heard Seokjin yelling his lungs out on her.

Oh man my ears are so sensitive I can't bear his voice I am going to close my hears. I thought as I closed my ears.

{ The conversation Taehyung heard of Seokjin and Y/n }

"Y/n do know what's the time?"

"I'm sorry"

"You didn't even spray your perfume"

"I'm sorry"

"Do you even know how worried I was?"

"I'm sorry"

"Why is there a scratch on your wrist?"

"It's......nothing"

"Y/n tell me the truth"

"Someone chased me"

"What?"

"B-but a person saved me", "He is now waiting outside to meet you"

"Y/n your not allowed to step out from now on" "Let's discuss this later I need you to head to your room"

{ End of conversation }

I heard foot steps approaching me.
He opened the door and stepped out. He made his way towards me but when he looked up to meet my eyes his face turned pale from shook.

__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

Taehyung is fangirled by all the girls. Tell me who wouldn't man. He is a fallen angel. Let me tell you a pick up line.

[Clears throat]

Kim Taehyung did it hurt?????? [Eyebrow raised] When you fell from heaven????? [Smirks]
LMAO 😂😂

Hey all it's been more than a month of being inactive. I'm back. And I'm glad you have been waiting for the updated.

And I thank all the  400 amazing readers for choosing to read this book.
Borahae 💜

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure ✨