46 - DOES IT END HERE??

Recap

'Thank you hyung. Thank you for always being the father I never had and also about Haneul, I don't think my biological mother would have been there to take care of me like she did. You guys are really precious to me', I saw hyung tear up.

"You are always my first child Taehyung-ah, even before I became a father. And I'm really proud of what you have become today."

We hugged one another tighter. It was a really warm hug.
____________________________________

Author's POV

The day was finally here where everything was gonna end. The rivalry, the feud, the anger, the hatred, the tears, the disappointment, the brotherhood and finally the love.

 The love?

The day where the horror of the people came true. The which the citizens would never hope returned. the day where they had to witness bloodshed of both the parties The Vampires and The Werewolves. 

As the sound of the conch was blown, it was heard miles apart.  The rival families assembled in front of each other. Both the leader's eyes burnt with rage so as to rip one others throat. a sheer fog of hatred was spread across the battlefield. As the warning whistle was blown both the parties charged at one another attacking the opponents mercilessly. By the sun set in the evening both the parties lost equal number of soldiers and had received same amount of damage. But all this was just the beginning. there was more to come, more to lose.

A week had already passed, the stress on the kings had equally increased. This war had taken away so much from them already with no point of ending. Finally, it was decided that today would be the last the day of war and the person who wins would take Y/n with him. 

As the warning whistle was blown, the armies charged against one another. The amount of damage seemed ridiculous after 3 hours of war there was a pause. Both the leaders mutually decided that for the next few hours and until the battle ends only and only- "THE KING AND THE ALPHA WOULD FIGHT WITHOUT ANY EXTERNAL HELP BY THE SOLIDERS", and the next few hours would be the deciding round which was about to start in 2 hours.

Y/n's POV

The day I dreaded the most had finally showed up Jimin left with his army of werewolves. To be really honest the werewolves pack was training really making me worry about the conditions of the vampire troop. The love of my life and My dearest best friend was about to wage a war on one another and the reason being me. I could not pray for any of them to win, neither can i lose the love of my and my nation's king Taehyung nor can i lose the biggest part of my life Jimin and Gaxarin's Alpha. I could only hope for minimal damage which was inevitable and for them to conclude it as soon as possible.

Day one passed with no results and only bloodshed. This seemed to continue for a week now and I couldn't even get a glance of Jimin nor Jungkook to know the outcomes of each. All I did was wait anxiously for some of the maids to give me the news about the war.

That's when I saw Jungkook coming towards me running breathlessly. "Y/n-", he spat. "This is not gonna happen? We can't lose Jimin, we can never lose our Alpha." 'Why......what.... happened to Jimin', the hairs on my back stood in pure terror. "He is alright, but I don't know for how long he will be alright. the parties have decided that only the king and alpha would fight against each other without any backup", gasped loudly. "And even though we all know Jimin is quite strong, but he cannot make a stand in front of a gifted Vampire, your husband. So please, I beg of you to save our Jimin. Without you Alpha can survive but without him our clan would be stranded and abandoned." 

As he explained the circumstances I for sure knew Taehyung had enough power to kill Jimin. As Jungkook dragged me out of the palace to the battlefield I was determined to end all this for once. He put me on a horseback with a solider supporting me and instructed him to take me to the battlefield and told that he would follow me soon.

Author's POV

3 hours of time had slipped away in no time. Taehyung and Jimin stepped inside ring of war created by the soldiers surrounding them in the shape of a circle. Both of them actively pounced on other giving effective blows and ripped each other's skin with their swords as blood oozed out of their body but neither of them made a sound as they were determined to rip each other to shreds. As both the swords crashed against the sounds echoed through the ground. And in a minute, they were rid of swords and held one another's neck trying to make the choke on life. Jimin seemed to overpower Taehyung and he had climbed on Taehyung pinning him on the ground with his one hand choking his neck and other one punching his face until he face was bruised and bloodied. After a few powerful blows Taehyung lied on the ground unconscious and Jimin stood away from him wiping the blood off his face. and when he was about to return Taehyung had pushed him to ground and struck his sword into his thigh. making Jimin motionless and shout in agony as the sword was made of silver and was smeared with more of silver. Crimson blood oozed out of his thigh and turned brown as soon as it came in contact with the silver. Both the troops gasped as they saw the end of the other clan. Taehyung slowly but steadily walked to get his sword which flew away in the air. And while returning his eyes had turned black meaning, he had summoned the devil, with a click of his fingers a ring of fire surrounded them with blazing waves of fire. As he lifted up his sword in the air, blazing fire lit up the sword as marched towards Jimin in an attempt to end him once for all. He closed his eyes before driving the sword in his heart. An agonizing yelp echoed throughout the battlefield. Blood splashed all over as Taehyung opened his eyes and fell on his knees. 

__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😍

Please don't kill me for the late (very late) update.

So the next chapter is it end of this journey.

Thanks for waiting patiently. 

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺

~softaellure