41 - BLINDED

Recap

"I'm here Taehyung" "And I want you to know that I Love You from to bottom of my heart. I love you so much" she said. I had decided that I always will want her to be the only one that I would ever fall in love with. "Even though you don't love me back I'll always be there for you" she said smiling placing her hand on my cheek. I wanted to confess now but I had to make it special for her after all I have made her cry very much. I placed my hand on hers and sealed our lips.

Here to new beginnings.

__________________________________

Taehyung's POV

Bright sunlight made it's way to our room through the balcony. I looked down to see Y/n sleeping comfortably in my arms. This is something I want to wakeup to everyday. I pecked her forehead and hugged her tighter closing my eyes. Today was a big day I am finally going let y/n know about my feelings and I feel nervous and also excited to start a new life with this beautiful girl next to me.

Y/n's POV

I slowly opened my eyes when the sun rays hit my eyes. I and Taehyung were snuggled up in the bed. I placed my ear on his chest listening to his heartbeat as calm as ever. Looking up I noticed his features just like the day we sat on the rocks, he was handsome indeed, very handsome the only difference is that back then we were strangers but now we are husband and wife. Love is strange. I brushed his hair with my fingers. "Good morning" he said. 'A very good morning' I replied. I sat up followed by him. "What do you have in mind for today?" he asked. 'Could I perhaps visit my friend today it's been very long probably he was waiting for my response all these days? I haven't spoken to him since our marriage' I said turning towards him. "Okay but come back by 6 I have something to tell you" 'Yup' I said hugging by his shoulders before he went for shower.

Time skip~

I knocked on Taehyung's office door. I heard a come in. I went in to my surprise it was Jin. 'Oppa!' I ran crashing him into an hug. He hugged me back patting my head. 'Why didn't you come visit? You promised me you would.' 'You promised me you would but you never came' "I'm really sorry Y/nieee I was out of town since, I'm back now I'll visit you more often.' "You better, I have missed you", I said snuggling more into him.

I heard Taehyung clearing his throat. I went up to him and said that I was leaving he nodded before leaving I went up to him and leaned in his ear, 'Could you perhaps give me a peck?' "Are you out of your mind Mr. Kim is watching?" He said with widened eyes. 'He won't mind now give it to me soon I have to leave' "Aishhhh....." He groaned before giving me a light peck on the lips. Bye I waved running out of the room. I giggled at his helplessness.

Time skip~

I was dropped near the river by chauffeur. I went sat beneath the tree waiting for Jimin to come.

Jimin's POV

It's been months since I have last seen  Y/n. And I heard she is married. Married to Taehyung which made my blood boil. I will not let him take away something that belongs to me. One thing I definitely know is that he hates humans for his life and only thing he would do is not treat  Y/n right? And it would be easy to take away Y/n from him. But I'm worried what Y/n is being put through. She has not been visiting me after her marriage. But I hope she would come today.

Time skip~

I came near the river and jumped off Claire sitting beneath a tree. Claire started running around and I ran behind her but to my surprise someone had already caught her, someone familiar, someone named Y/n. Our faces lit up with a huge grin. She ran towards me and there with my arms wide open. We both were engulfed in a hug as I spun her around.