6 - MATE

Recap

As I left from the dinner I knew Y/n lied to me about how she came here because I could sense what is true and what is a lie and I knew no one could enter this world without.... uhh nevermind. Prior to everything I should first inform about a human's arrival in our kingdom to our King.

__________________________________

Author's POV

A man was sitting on his chair staring at papers placed on the table infront of him. The room was large enough to fit many people with dark walls and a large chandelier hanging in the middle of the room. It was were people could find him during the day.
There was a knock on the door which brought him out of his thoughts.

A cold "come in" was heard as Kim seokjin appeared in appeared in front of him. Jin bowed to the man infront of him and stood straight as he heard a "raise". Jin began "good morning your majesty I'm here to inform you about someone's arrival" "is it a human girl" Jin was bewildered though he was well aware about the powers he possessed "yes my lord" and he continued "I found her almost dead in the moon woods and took her with me now" and he was cut off by the king "she is resting in your home. Isn't she?" "Y-yes my lord" Jin stuttered. The king stood from his seat turned towards the balcony and continued "you know I hate those nasty human beings than anything in this world" "I know my lord I know it very well b-but I couldn't leave her there suffering it was against my morals of being a doctor and she could have died" said Jin at this the mighty king looked at him and said "you should have let her die" with cold eyes and a stern face that never changed. Jin hung his head low. King questioned "how did she come here?" "She lied that she passed by the forest and got lost but there was no way she could come here like that" said Jin. He continued "and I couldn't read her mind my lord it's strange I have the power to read anyone's mind except you and now it's hers" the king hmmed in response he clearly knew how she came here but was surprised when Jin said he couldn't read her mind because he was not just an ordinary doctor but a doctor who came from royal blood line. The king said "don't let her go any soon" As he thought to himself let's see what's her true motive is for coming here and I will check how pure she is by heart though I know humans have a filthy heart. Leave the king said without looking at him and Jin sped back to his house. The king looked out his window thinking about the girl. She wasn't any girl who came here by mistake but...

Y/n's POV

I woke up and yawned this would be the first night I have spent without my books and had a real goodnight sleep. There was a knock on my door as I said a come in Jin appeared in front of me "good morning Y/n, did you have a good sleep?" "Good morning to you too yeah i had a good sleep infact the best" Jin smiled at my answer and said "ohhh is it" I smiled in response "Y/n I'm here to let you know about your return to your home for a few months" "but why?" I said. Jin replied"there's some people invading our country and it would be dangerous for you to return to home so there is no chance of returning in its earliest you have to stay here I'll let you know when you can go back." I said a sad okay but internally I was jumping in joy as I could spend lots of time exploring this beautiful place. Jin left with that.
After my daily routine and breakfast I spent most of the day talking to the maids and sleeping in.

Jin's POV

"Some how she has agreed to stay here and I have completed my lord's order" he sighed. "When will we let her know that this not any ordinary kingdom but a kingdom of vampires where single humans couldn't be found." "I should ask the king wether I should tell her or not."

King's POV

I stood in my balcony thinking about her arrival because she wasn't just any girl who came here by mistake but was my mate who was sent by the 'book of love' I sighed deeply. Why did the moon goddess want the royal to marry a human? This was the only tradition I hated in my kingdom I wished I could change it. I was lost in my own thoughts until the sun rose high in the sky.

__________________________________

I would like to clear the confusion

• The book Y/n bought from the library is called the book of love.

• Book of love is a book created by the moon goddess herself to find her vampire kingdom's ruler a mate.

• The book of love would select a person as mate for every royal who would rule the vampire. And for the current ruler the book has chose Y/n to be it's king's mate.

• The mate chosen by the book is considered as mate chosen by the moon goddess herself hence the kings are bounded to spend their life with the mate chosen my the book.
__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

In the upcoming chapter there will be details about the king.

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure ✨