42 - SEALED

Recap

I pulled him closer his face right in front of mine, I pecked his lips, 'I love you' I said " I love you too". This continued until he decided to deepen the kiss. We parted away he lifted me up in his arms and called for a maid to clean up and a doctor to treat our wounds. After treatment he carried us back to his bedroom. Laying me down  and placed himself beside me and started to apologize for his misconceptions. And we both fell a sleep in each other's arms exhausted due to today's events.
__________________________________

One week later~

Taehyung's POV

I woke up beside Y/n who was all curled up next to me. She shook her by her shoulders as she slowly peeled her eyes open. 'Morning love' "Morning", she said going back to sleep again. 'I'm sorry but today you have to wakeup I'm taking you somewhere' 'Today I'm just Taehyung and you are just Y/n we are not royalty for oneday. I want to experience every thing a normal couple would do with you'  "I'm excited, I have lots of things in my mind that we are going to do"
She chirped. 'Let's get ready shall we?' I said carrying her into the bathroom. "Hey put me down I can do it myself" 'Naah it will take time'
I said laughing at her pout.

Y/n's POV

I wore clothes that I normally wore in Jin's house. He wore simple pants and a shirt. We looked nothing like royalty. He gave me a bouquet of red roses like how typical lovers on a date would. I took them happily placing a kiss on his cheek. We left the palace walking towards the town.

Time skip~

An artist caught my eye who drew potrait of couples. This reminded of how couples of my generation took pictures. I dragged Taehyung there and asked the artist to paint a portrait of us. As soon as he saw us he kneeled down bowing. We asked him to just think of us as a normal couple. We sat on the stool. Taehyung put his arm around my waist as I leaned onto his shoulder as we looked at each other. It took around 2 hours for the artist to complete his work. And my my the drawing looked exactly like us. We were happy that we could have a physical proof us living together. As of Taehyung he treasured that piece of work. After paying we left to the market for shopping. I stopped a dress but before I could buy it someone had already bought it. It was late afternoon when Taehyung told that he wanted to take me to one last place. I agreed following him. After a small walk we were in front of a church. We entered Jen was waiting for me. Taehyung let go of my hands as Jen took me into a room. I saw him leaving too. I was confused but decided to keep quite.

As soon as I entered the room I saw a package with anything for you~ written on it, I eagerly opened the package and found the same dress that I wanted in the market.

I looked at Jen and asked what is going on but she said was to wait for a few minutes

I looked at Jen and asked what is going on but she said was to wait for a few minutes. She dressed me up.

Taehyung's POV

I stood on the stage waiting for her to make her appearance. She came, her one arm encircled on Mr. Kim's hand and other her held a small bouquet of white and lilac flowers. She walked down the aisle looking gorgeous with a everlasting smile plastered on her beautiful face. I could hear her giggle as she looked at me. I wore a black suit with the same flower stuck to my coat as in her flower crown. I smiled. She finally came closer to me. Mr. Kim placed her hand in mine as I pulled her towards me. We looked at each other for quite a long time.

"So welcome to Kim Taehyung and Kang Y/n's wedding" Mr. Kim announced. We looked at him as he continued. "So do you Kim Taehyung take my little sister Kang Y/n as your wife?" 'I do' I said looking into her eyes. 'You are the love of my life and I promise to adore you, cherish you and respect you for all the days of my life and I hope one day you would have the heart to forgive all the hateful situations I put you through', my voice cracked. I treated her horribly and I regret it.
'Today and forever, I give you my heart, my soul, and my trust, no matter what our future might bring.'
She looked at me rubbing my arm with her thumb and smiled.

"Do you Kang Y/n take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?", she stayed quiet I was nervous about her answer. After a seconds she pulled me closer smashing her lips on to mine, kissing me passionately. My fingers made its way to tug at her hair as I kissed her back with the same passion. After a few minutes we parted panting for air. "I do", she said puffing for air. "I can't hear you miss Y/n", said Jin teasing her.  "I do, I do", she shouted making all 3 of us laugh. "Now you may kiss the bride even though she has kissed you already" Jin announced as we kissed each other once again.  Jen and Jin just stood there giggle at Y/n's actions.

Time skip~

Y/n's POV

I couldn't believe when I saw Jin oppa dressed in suit holding a small bouquet in his hand. Am I hallucinating or am I right? He hooked my arm around his, placed a flower crown on my head as he led the way. The doors opened. A handsome Taehyung stood waiting for his bride. I giggled I could notice how nervous he was but when he looked at me smiled brightly. I walked down the aisle with Jin oppa. He handed me over to Taehyung. It was a wedding I always dreamed of. It was nothing like the first time. It was filled with love and only love. And we exchanged our vows as Jin oppa pronounced us married.

After coming out of the church I took Taehyung to the river. I really wanted to introduce Taehyung and Jimin to one another. Surprisingly he agreed and said, "may it be werewolf or a vampire I would love to see who your friend is", he said and here we are under the tree waiting for my best friend to arrive.

Time skip~

I had the crunching of leaves and figured out Jimin had come. I asked Taehyung to wait as I went to fetch Jimin.

Jimin's POV

Y/n was waving at me with bright smile. I ran towards her engulfing her in a hug. "Jimin we have a guest today. Follow me I'll show you but you gotta keep your eyes shut" I did as she said and leaded the way after a few seconds we came to halt.

Open your eyes she said. I was disgusted at the sight in front of me.  Taehyung was too stunned to speak. I cleared my throat, 'Hello brother, it's been a long time' sarcasm evident in my voice. "You guys know each other, cool. So Taehyung this is Jimin and Jimin this is Taehyung" She introduced us as though we were strangers. "Since when have you been fooling around with my woman", he said with anger dripping in his voice. 'Even before you could get to see my princess?', I said pulling her closer to me. "I would never allow some one like you around my wife",  "Love, come here" he said pulling her away from me, she went right away making me furious. "And I'm definitely not your brother. Let me remind you, you were born to that pathetic women who once left my father for yours since she could not control herself from cheating on my father", he said. I pounced on him throwing punches and he was quick enough to dodge some. We were in between intense fight when we heard Y/n shout. "What the hell is going on here? Who are you guys?", she pulled us apart was we glared at each other with equal amount of hatred. "Y/n lets leave, I'll explain it to you later" Taehyung said as he walked away with Y/n. She looked at me as I waved at her Mouthing that I would want to see her next week without him interrupting, I said waking in opposite she waved back at me and gestured me to take care of myself even though Taehyung walked away with her in a hurry.
__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😍

A face off between jimim and Taehyung. ✨

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺

~softaellure✨