2 - THE BOOK

Recap

It was the last lecture she had. Teacher,"Students your assignment for the upcoming tests are 'Me in the world of fantasy' You will have to write about it and submit it after 2 weeks." Everyone in the class tchked expect one Kang Y/n.

__________________________________

Y/n's POV

The bell rang and all the students rushed out of the class. Now I have to visit the library to complete my assignment. To be honest this assignment got me excited as it was about fantasy, yeah I love fantasy.

I entered the library and went upto the shelf where I usually took the fantasy books from. For this assignment I planned on reading a few books I haven't read. After selecting and collecting the books I left home.

At Y/n's roon

I placed my bag on the table, got changed into something comfy and went to make a cup of coffee.

I took the coffee to my room and planned on reading a book today. I took out the books and picked out a specific one.

Flashback

In library when I was searching for the books a particular book caught my eye it looked so beautiful as if it came from the real world of fantasy, delusional right! it's cover was made of leather, was of deep yellowish green, it had gold vector lines as border, and the most important detail was the flowers and buds with silverish petals, gold coloured leaves and stem. I decided that I would read this book first. I couldn't wait to read this book.

Present time

This book literally drew me towards it self, it was so captivating, and I have only seen its cover. Hope this has very good story that is suitable to use in my assignment.

__________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter.

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

This is chapter about the book which Y/n didn't know that could change her life.

The picture of book is at top ⬆️

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure ✨