27 - BACK

Recap

"Stay if you don't want to"

'I can't chim chim. Jin will be worried if I don't go back home tomorrow'

"Okay"

We bid goodnights and I drifted to my dreamland.

__________________________________

Author's POV

Jimin helped y/n get down the horse and exchanged a few words with her before his departure.

Y/n's POV

I got down the horse as jimin lend me a helping hand.

'Jiminie thank you for showing around your kingdom. I had a wonderful experience and on my behalf let Jungkook know that I'll train with him the next time I visit Gaxarin.'

"The pleasure is all mine and sure I'll ask him to teach you all the martial arts we werewolves are famous for so that you can protect yourself in my absence." He chuckled making my face scrunch.

Time skip~

I and jimin parted from the river and marched towards the opposite directions. I completely forgot about Jungkook. When Jimin toured me around the palace he took to his arena. It is a place where the Jimin trains his soldiers. That's where I came across Jungkook.

The Musclemonster was the incharge of training the wolves. Out of curiosity I asked him to train me and it would be the worst decision I had ever taken in my life. That guy looks friendly and is friendly but when trains people his inner beast comes to the surface. Phew! I had Jimin he saved me from almost being killed. He is the next in command after Jimin. As in he takes care of the kingdom in Jimin's absences.

He is now a crack head friend of mine along with Jimin.

And all my thoughts came to a halt when I stood in front of my home.

Ilsung's POV

Jungkook let me know that the word has spread across the kingdom and also people think that I have found their Luna to be. And this ruckus among the wolves and they demanded to meet their Luna which meant an urgent meeting to resolve the issue and I spent most of the day in my office chambers and also presenting myself to the wolves.

Apart from this I missed y/n madly and to make it better Jungkook teased me throughout the day.

Y/n's POV

I straight up went to Jin and hugged him. He asked me about the past few days. We spoke a bit and as I felt tired I excused myself and left to my room for a nap.

As I laid on my bed I remembered that Jin asked me to meet him after I wakeup. My eyelids got heavier and heavier through each passing minute and I fell asleep.

Time skip~

The sun had already gone down when I woke up. As soon as I woke up I was called to dinner. I was chewing on the food lazily as I lost my appetite after the journey.

That's when Jin asked me to hurry up and meet him in his office room.

Jin's POV

I'm going to disclose the purpose why y/n has come to Qucia. I don't  want to delay it further and cause her more pain.

She came into my room skipping. She is the cutest. 'Y/n, this is a big matter to take in but you have to know it anyway' "Jin are you hiding  something from me" 'I didn't hide it but I wanted to tell you this after letting you know about us but you just ran away and you came back. Later you asked me to permit you to go to your friends place. So please try to understand me. Please'

"O-o-okay, but be honest. Don't lie anymore. I want to know everything." She stuttered and I knew she was hesitant and nervous.

'Y/n you know everyone has a purpose in life and you do to'

"Yeah, but can you make it straight to the point" She tapped her foot on the ground and chewed on her fingertips.

'Y/n you are going to marry the king and that's why you are brought here. Here to marry our king'

"When should I?", 'What......What   y/n aren't you gonna ask me anything'

"Do I have a choice? When should I?" Her voice as cold as ice and eyes piercing through my soul.

'O-o-okay I'll ask him to come take you tomorrow' 'And i warn you can't back out once you get in. We are bound to serve you and your bound to be our queen until your last breath.'

She looked straight into my eyes yet she was lost as she nodded. She walked away with her head lowered.

Y/n's POV

I slammed the door. I stood their without any movement. My knees gave up as I slowly slid down and sat against the door with my knees hugged to my chest.

I want to say no, I want to shout, I want to cry, I want bang my head on the wall yet I'm doing none as I sat their looking at the empty wall in front.

It's frustrating. Why is it always me? First I was brought into this world where vampires and werewolves lives and now I have to marry a vampire not just any vampire but the king himself. I feel like I'm being choked with huge iron chains around my neck which doesn't allow me to take a peaceful breath of air.

And I'm not even asked if I want to marry the king. How do they expect me to marry a complete stranger when I wanted to marry a person whom I really love from the bottom of my heart.

I don't have a say in this. Do I? I agreed because this is my fate and I'm fated to marry the vampire king and be his queen. All I ask for the Almighty now is to give me a husband who treats me as I deserve as I have already decided to embrace my fate.

__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

Are Kim Taehyung and Y/n really getting married?😯

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure