32 - DECISION

Recap

When I took the fourth glass of the night to my lips a hand stopped me from taking and the owner was none other than my very own husband, Kim Taehyung. He took away the glass from my hand and said, "I think its enough for the night we have got more things to take care of" to which unni giggled I didn't understand at first but later she wishpered something in my ears which made my cheeks burn in a shade of red. It was evident through my actions what unni meant. She giggled and took leave after I promised her that I would visit her kingdom in a few days.

The host announced that it was time for the dance. Taehyung held my hand and guided me to the dance floor.

__________________________________

Y/n's POV

I have never slow danced before. The music slowly began it was so melodious. I looked around to see everyone standing in their positions with their partners.

Everything looked perfect. The faint light of the moon entering the room and illuminating the surroundings. Candles were lit, roses which decorated the walls looked beautiful. It was a romantic night for all the couple indeed.

I looked at Taehyung as I thought, it was not for us. Everyone started dancing around us as we stood idly. 'I don't know how to slow dance' I wishpered. "Follow me" was all he said. He placed a hand of mine on his shoulder and his on my waist. Shivers went down my spine as he interwined our fingers. He slowly moved as I followed him. He was gentle like how I knew from before as my masked man and not my husband. He looked right into my eyes and I did the same.

We danced. He twirled me around, we danced together in silence with the music playing in the background. He broke the silence, "Don't expect me to love you" "You don't belong to my life let alone my heart" he said with an emotionless face. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I wanted to be strong atleast for tonight.

Maybe it was the effect of the drinks I had earlier when I said, 'I am not here for nothing. Am I? So listen to me carefully. Kim Taehyung, the king of Qucia I will love you from the bottom of my heart and not just that, I will drive you crazy with my love.......so much that you would love me back with the same intensity'

I said as I inched closer to  his lips. He looked taken a back from my words. I made up my heat to do all of it. All of it I said to him. Yes, if he hated me so much then why don't I try loving him. Maybe it wasn't right to take such a decision yet but I won't step now because I don't want to. If I'm destined to be with him forever then let me fall in love with him. I smiled at the decision I took.

Taehyung's POV

"I am not here for nothing. Am I? So listen to me carefully. Kim Taehyung, the king of Qucia I will love you from the bottom of my heart and not just that, I will drive you crazy with my love.......so much that you would love me back with the same intensity" she inched closer to my lips. As she lost her mind.

'What nonsense are you spouting?' I said  my jaw tightening. "Didn't you hear me? Let me repeat it to you,I said I will love you Kim Taehyung" She smirked. The confidence in her voice, where did she gain it from?  Is it because of the wine. Sure thing who in the right mind would want to love a person who hates them.

"And don't you think Kim Taehyung that I'm spilling words because I'm drunk.  I mean each and every word I said" she winked. And that was the last straw. The guests were so emersed in dancing and drinking they couldn't care less I left. I pulled her harshly towards my room. Once we entered room I slammed her to the wall she groaned in pain. I held her wrists above her head in a tight grip and with another free hand I chocked her.

'Is it okay if I kill you right here?' I said slowly increasing the amount of pressure. She gasped for air. I removed my hand from her neck. 'Know your limits and as I said you don't belong to my life let alone my heart' I said as she fell down gasping for air and I turned on my heels and after I stopped making sure that she could hear me clearly I said, 'Let me show you how it feels to live in hell. Welcome home angel'

Y/n's POV

"Let me show you how it feels to live in hell. Welcome home angel"  And with that being said he walked out of the room. I slid down the wall and sat down with a tud sound. What have I gotten myself into? Tears flowed down from already wet eyes. But I'm not gonna give up not before trying when I liked him from first. Tears flowed continuously as I thought of the days we spent together before getting married. How he made my heart flutter with each random action of his. How he popped out of nowhere when I was in trouble. Was all that a lie? His gentleness, his care towards me. I couldn't accept it to be true now that I have seen a monsterus side of him. To the extent that he tried to kill me but he didn't kill me does that mean I mean something to him.

I'm not afraid of anything anymore, 'Hate me as much as you want Kim Taehyung I will only end up loving you more" I said wiping my tears before heading out to my room. To end this beautifully started evening which was destroyed in a matter of seconds.

__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😍

How will Y/n make Kim Taehyung fall in love with her?

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺

~softaellure✨