33 - QUEEN

Recap

I'm not afraid of anything anymore, 'Hate me as much as you want Kim Taehyung I will only end up loving you more" I said wiping my tears before heading out to my room. To end this beautifully started evening which was destroyed in a matter of seconds.

__________________________________

Taehyung's POV

I stood at the balcony of my office with empty glasses scattered on the table and few of them shattered on the floor. I lost count on the glasses of wine I gulped down as I brought a new glass to my lips. I have heard people say that when you get drunk you forget all your miseries and fall asleep. But for me it was different even after drinking 'n' number of glasses I couldn't even get slightly tipsy. I never got drunk by wine. I stared at the moon goddess who shined so brightly because one of her sons got married today.

'Are you happy? Now that you see me suffering and above all you are even making a poor mortal suffer in the very hands of your son? I tried choking my own mate to death'

Silence.

'You know, poor Y/n says that I will fall in love with her, and also that she will love me with all her heart. And do you know what is the worst fears of all, what if I fell for her because today I saw it in her eyes, I saw the sincerity and the Warmth of love she held towards me'

'What if I fall for her and the same history repeats all over again? Leaving me in pieces yet once again'

'Would she do the same thing as.......her?'

'I will try anything and everything to make her hate me as much as I hate her now and if it means I have to torture her mentally or physically, I will.'

'Thank you mother for making my wedding memorable' I gulped down yet another glass but this time it was blood replacing the ineffective wine. I wiped off the blood which dripped from the corner of my lips with my thumb and laughed maniacally.

Author's POV

Taehyung stood in his balcony after nearly killing his mate. He gulped many glasses of wine and wanted to feel numb. Numb himself from the rush of emotions in his beating heart. He looked at the moon questioned her and lamented to her about all the happenings.

He was never a monster but decided to be one for Y/n. He didn't hate y/n for being herself but he did hate y/n because of who she was. A human.

The her in his life had destroyed his all possible positive feelings towards humans.
And if anyone had to be blamed for Taehyung's cruel treatment towards y/n it would be her.

His pupils kept changing colours to indicate his emotions. They drifted from Red to Orange to Deep coal but to stop at a deep shade of Black. He was furious and his fury could destroy thousands of beings.

He gulped down glasses of blood which replaced the wine to regain his control over him self. And it was a success after few more glasses. He placed his glass down licking the blood off his fangs and lips. He wiped off the blood which dripped from the corner of his lips with his thumb and laughed maniacally.

Now it was his turn to unleash the monster within him.

Y/n's POV

I laid on the bed in an empty room it was our first night after the wedding and it's ironic that I don't have my husband besides me. I stirred in my bed for hours. I couldn't forget how his hands tried to choke me how I clenched his hand with tears strolling down my cheek.

I sighed making my way towards the balcony I could see the moon shining brighter than usual, is it an occasion? I guess so. I knew no one here and it made me lonely enough to start speaking to the moon. 'Do you have any idea why Taehyung hates me so much? But I will try my best to win over his cold heart, so wish me luck' I said walking back to bed and closing my eyes falling asleep instantly, guess it was finally time that I end my wedding day.

Morning~

I had a knock on the door. "Come in", I wispered with half closed eyes. Areum came in clearing her throat getting my attention I pushed the duvet aside and sat up. "Your majesty you will be crowned has Qucia's Queen today it was a short notice but the king wanted to crown you today. So I request you to co-operate with the maids so that they can glam you up for your big day." I gave a nod and walked towards the shower room for a bath and a few maids followed me. I was embarrassed I didn't want them to give me bath, I could do it myself. I asked them not to bother themselves but they weren't easy to cop up with, after some time I ordered them not to that's when they agreed and walked back.

I came back after a quick bath. I was seated in front of the large dressing table and the maids worked on my face after few hours they let me go. My face didn't look like mine all the natural look and everything was gone I wanted to wash it off. I went to Aerum asking her to remove the heavy makeup but all I heard was a cold, this how noble Lady have their makeup done, don't worry you look better than you actually are so please stop making a ruckus and co-operate, her words stung my heart I was already insecure about my looks and she pressed harder on it making me want to cry. I was already stressed by the fact that Taehyung hated my guts and my coronation was held today and now my looks made me even more insecure. I clenched on the dress has the maids proceeded to complete their job.

I was taken to the waiting Hall which was decorated with all the luxuries. I saw Taehyung who was dressed in the Royal garments and a crown shined on his head signifying his royalty and from today even I have bore a crown which comes along with a lot of responsibilities and hatred. He looked at me with undifferentiated eyes and I remembered yesterday's events which made eyes sting but I had to have a smile on my lips because I had be Qucia's Queen.
__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😍

Things are going to get harder for them.

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺

~softaellure