26 - DATE

Recap

I'm taking a leave and showing y/n around. She must have noticed the change in my character I should explain it to her tomorrow so that she doesn't misunderstand me.

I slept planning about tomorrow's events. I'm really excited. Why do I feel like a teenager having a crush on a girl?
________________________________

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping on the balcony. It was a beautiful sight to see. The sun had rose, shinning brightly make the surrounding bright. It is such a pleasent morning to start.

Time skip~

The maid had given me a dress. Which looked so pretty but hella expensive because it was decorated with gold.

(The dress)

(The dress)

I wasnt even allowed to get ready on my own. Jimin had sent maids. I sat stil as the maids dolled me up.

Author's POV

Jimin stood leaning at the y/n's room's entrance.

Ilsung's POV

I looked at her getting dolled up for our date. Should I call it a date? I don't even know. She looked so pretty. She waved at me after seeing my reflection on mirror. I reciprocated with a wave. She giggled. I walked closer to her.

She mouthed, "did you have do so much?" with a pout. I chuckled in
response. 'Don't you look beautiful though?' "Don't I look beautiful without makeup?" She scrunched her nose. 'You do. Your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen' "I'm quite flattered Mr. Jimin"

The maids looked towards me at unison. I mind linked them to go with the flow and not reveal my name. They nodded and carried on with their work and I stood admiring the love of my life. How much I wanted to take her in my arms now. I should stop before I loose my control. What have you done to me Y/n?

Y/n's POV

After about an hour the maids let me go. It's true that they made look quite beautiful. I admired myself for the first time. "Are you ready my luna." 'Luna? A new nickname. What does it mean though' he gulped "I will tell you later......mmm" He held my hand like a gentle man he is and took me to towards the stable and asked me to choose a horse. I pointed towards the white horse which let me pet it
when I first met her. "Claire?" He looked at me with questioning eyes. 'Obviously, she is the reason we met' I shrugged my shoulders he chuckled. He helped me get on the horse and took the horse towards the exit of the palace. 'Don't you think your being too much of a gentle man.....Alpha.' He looked at me with widened eyes as if I had said something wrong. I gestured what he nodded lowering his head he had began to breathe heavily and sweat trickled down his forehead.

Ilsung's POV

"Don't you think your being too much of a gentle man.....Alpha" My wolf growled inside me after hearing that word. Alpha it is a word of respect but when your partner uses the word it means submission. She gestured what to which I could only nod. Because I was so damn sure that if I spoke a word my wolf would come to surface due to the loss of self control. I sweat profusely and my breathing became heavier. I fought with my wolf as much as I could until he calmed down. I looked y/n who face had a worry written all over it after seeing my condition. "Jimin, are you okay?" I nodded.

Time skip~

We rode on Claire through the town. She was as excited as a kid who was on trip which only made me chuckle.

She asked me to stop in front of a shop run by an aged couple who sold cookies. They stood at the sight of me to which I received a glare from y/n and I didn't understand what it meant.

"Grandma, grandpa you can sit he won't punish you"

Oh! That's the matter. She thought that I would punish them if they wouldn't stand.

I nodded at them.

"Grandpa can you show me the cookies" To which the man laughed and showed the cookies. I bought her some of the cookies. After looking at the grandma preparing dough for the cookies she asked me whether she can help them. I nodded and her face lit up. The grandpa took her to the kitchen and taught her the process of baking cookie. I sat on a chair watching her bake. Her hands covered in the flour and some of it smeared on her forehead. I felt a tap on shoulder.

"Alpha, is she our luna" The grandma asked. 'She is if she wants to', "I see, our Alpha is in love" My ears turned pink as I nodded. "She is beautiful in and out. She will also be the perfect match for our Alpha" 'You think so?' She nodded. After sometime y/n returned and the grandma packed us those cookies. The grandma mouthed me a "good luck" as we bid goodbye to them and left to the palace.

Y/n's POV

'I had loads and loads of fun today. Thanks a lot' as said plopping on the bed. "How do feel about my kingdom?" 'It's just like you kind, beautiful, generous and loving' I replied with a heart full of content.
The moon came up and we talked for hours.

"Y/n I won't be coming to meet you for the next 2 weeks. I have an important work which should be completed as soon as possible."

'I will wait for you so for now concentrate on the kingdom'

"I'll drop by the lake tomorrow"

'Ahhh....... I should return home'

"Stay if you don't want to"

'I can't chim chim. Jin will be worried if I don't go back home tomorrow'

"Okay"

We bid goodnights and I drifted to my dreamland.

__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

What's waiting for y/n in Qucia?

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure ✨