11 - WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Recap

'Y/n your making me confused'

'Am I really falling for you?'

'The way you smile at me, the way you laugh, your innocence and everything about you is perfect'

'What are you doing to me Y/n?' I smiled.
__________________________________

Y/n's POV

It is Thursday.

Me and Jimin were sitting under a tree and talked about how our week passed by. It's been three weeks since we went to Rowena. Jimin couldn't come very often to me as he told he would be busy with his work. So we decided to meet once a week during his day off. And he had a day off every Thursday. So we finally decided to meet on every Thursday under our friendship tree.

Ilsung's POV

I and Y/n met every Thursday, as an alpha I had my own duties to fulfill in my kingdom and also I couldn't come daily as the borders of Qucia were being guarded with heavy security and I know why because Taehyung doesn't want others to know about his mate's arrival. Apart from me he also has many other rivals.

So here I am with Y/n under our friendship tree listening to all her thoughts.

Yeah, friendship tree it is.

This was the tree we found when we were in search of a place to meet two weeks back. This place was situated out of the town.

It was chosen by Y/n. The tree was situated beside a river. It was pleasent and beautiful here.

We were some times engulfed in a comfortable silence. Where Y/n would looked at the river flowing and I looked at her angelic self.

Nowadays, has all been about me constantly thinking about Y/n and desperately waiting for the thursday to meet Y/n.

What if tell I'm in love with you Y/n?

What started as preying for Taehyung has now ended up giving my heart to an angel.

I wanted to confess about my feelings to her, I wanted to tell her that she is now a star to my lonely night, I wanted to tell her those three magical words 'I love you'

But I was worried.

What if Y/n rejected me?

And the thing which scared me the most is what if she hates me for being a werewolf?

She wouldn't right. I hope so too.

"Jiminie" a sweet voice brought me out from my thoughts

Y/n's POV

'Jiminie' I waved infront of him worrying as he made a sad face while zoning out.

"Y-yeah Y/n tell me" he stuttered.

'Why are you making a sad face? Did I do something that made my Jiminie sad?' I pouted.

Ilsung's POV

"My Jiminie" that word is what I longed to hear from her. That I'm her's and she is mine.

The sad pout on her face as she thought I was sad made me love her more.

Damn goddess

She is the one I will want today, tomorrow and even until my last breath.

'Nah princess I'm not sad' I said as I pulled at her cheek.

"Aahh.......Jimin don't it hurts" she scrunched her nose rubbing her cheek.

'Cute' I chuckled.

Why does she have to be so cute when she is annoyed?

'Y/nie I have question for you'

"Bring it on" she said looking at the small fish swiming in the water.

'Answer it seriously'

"Okay" she turned towards me paying complete attention on my question.

'What if a werewolf or a vampire fell in love with you? Would you love him back? Or would you get scared of him like the others do?'

'What would you do?' I questioned looking into her eyes.

Her answer startled me.

__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

What did Y/n answer that startled Jimin?🧐

Sorry for not publishing last Saturday.

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure ✨