20 - SWEET AND COLD

Recap

And i came back to my senses. My eyes burned in a shade of deep black. I am not going to think about her ever again. She is just a mere body with muscles and bones that I will use to gain power and nothing more than that.

She will never be anything to me, I chanted look up to the sky. 

__________________________________

Taehyung's POV

I heard the sound of her stirring and I turned towards her. She streched and with a wide smile she opened her eyes. "Good morning, I had a good sleep. How was your sleep?" She asked smiling.

I nodded making her smile drop. "Oh! it's past afternoon" I ignored her standing up, 'come let me drop you to your home', "I don't want to I want to sit here a little longer", 'no', "Please, I will surely go back home after a little longer." I sighed and sat back, she is awfully stubborn.

She looked down while drawing circles on the rock with the tip of her finger and started speaking, "Well, about me trying to die....." I paid all my attention towards her. "The people who I considered my brother and my best friend lied to me about them being humans, I felt betrayed and traumatized so I decided to leave their place and started wandering. I couldn't face them and I  had no other option rather than dying because I didn't know anyone here. I wandered in search of a well or something which could kill me that's when I crossed paths with a vampire."

'So you decide to die just because you don't know anyone and your friends lied'

"It's not what you think, I was always betrayed by people from the place I come from. I have developed a very bitter feeling for lies, so when my the people close to my heart lied I couldn't take it and I was shattered."

'Why did they lie at the first place?'

"Ummm.... Maybe because I would get scared of them"

'Were they good to you?'

"Absolutely, I never got to have friends like them"

'See there's the answer. They lied to not hurt you. A lie said for a good purpose is not consider as a lie.'

'And you dying is the most idiotic thought'

"Yes" She nodded and gave me a content smile.

"Thank you for making me realise my mistake. Finally I can forget about this and continue to be friends with them"

She looked up at me and not to disappoint her I gave her a small smile. Why should I not disappoint her? "Well what's your name?" She asked tilting her head towards me. 'Taehyung' I replied.

She extended her right hand, "hey Taehyung I'm Kang Y/n. Call me Y/n", I shook her hand not to disappoint her. Here I go again. "What do you think about the nickname tae?" I was shocked to hear the name no one ever called me that except....

'I prefer Taehyung' I spat bitterly. Her smile dropped. "I-I am sorry Taehyung." 'Let's go I'll walk you to your house' I rose up wearing my mask. She stood up dusting her clothes, "You look handsome without the mask" She said. I glared at her there's no need to answer her. I started walking without a word. She followed me silently.

Y/n's POV

What have I done wrong to receive a scary glare? I started walking behind him thinking what was the cause for the shift in his attitude towards me. He was quite friendly a few minutes earlier making me realise my mistake and now he acts cold towards me by throwing a scary glare at me.

This man is way too confusing. If he wasn't handsome I wouldn't have talked to him I thought as I clicked my tongue. 'Jerk' I muttered under my breath.

Taehyung's POV

"Jerk"

I looked back she walked looking down and kicking pebbles.

'Your too slow, you know' I spat. "Your too slow, you know" She said mocking me. 'Walk fast' "Mister this is how fast I can walk. You can leave if you want to." She said holding her hips with her hands. 'Well, then good bye' I kept walking and disappeared from her sight.

"Hey" She shouted.

__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

He left her alone in middle of nowhere😲
Y/n you should have stayed quite😕

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure ✨