3 - THE SPELL

Recap

This book literally drew me towards it self, it was so captivating, and I have only seen its cover. Hope this h oras very good story that is suitable to use in my assignment.

__________________________________

Y/n's POV

I opened the first page of the book, strangely the book had no name. The first page of the book had a quote

"Your the voice of this story"

"Your the one who creates this story"

"This story is a beginning of anything you want"

I stared at the quote for a long time. This quote felt strange what did it mean I felt as if this book is asking me to write it myself.

Nevermind....

I turned the page and saw golden words written. It wasn't just words but a spell. There was this urge in me to chant it. I felt as if possessed and chanted them immediately.

" Sacred water flow from him
To draw me ever near
As endless rivers run to sea
My path to him is clear
A love that's true once here I'll find
And know my journey's end
And in my heart and soul and mind
I'll know our lives should blend "

As soon I finished chanting the spell the book started glowing in a colour of red, it raised high from my hands and red smoke started oozing out of it. I was so shocked to even try to close the book. I stood there dumb founded. The book threw out smoke furiously and my surroundings turned misty. I couldn't see anything clearly. The last thing I felt was been pulled towards something before blacking out.

Author's POV

The chant had opened a smoky portal and pulled Y/n towards it. The book was waiting to be written by someone and now it chose Y/n as it's author.
The smoky portal led Y/n to a world that no one believed would exist not even herself.

__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

What would be the world that no one believed existed?

The spell 🔝

Sorry for the short chapter. I asure that the upcoming chapters would be long.

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure ✨