7 - MOON CHILD

Recap

I stood in my balcony thinking about her arrival because she wasn't just any girl who came here by mistake but was my mate who was sent by the 'book of love' I  sighed deeply. Why did the moon goddess want the royals to marry a human? This was the only ritual I hated in my kingdom I wish I could change it. I was lost in my own thoughts until the sun rose high in the sky.

__________________________________

Author's POV

The king

The lord

Kingdom of Qucia's ruler

KIM TAEHYUNG 

{Taehyung looks like this in my story}

Kim Taehyung is the king of Qucia.

Qucia is the kingdom of vampires.

Being a vampire will give ethereal looks but no vampire stands for a comparison next to Taehyung's looks. He is the definition of beauty. Everything about his looks were perfect. Every female vampire would fangirl over his looks.

Coming to powers Taehyung could run at the speed of light, could hear the softest sound possibly made, had a great vision, could smell anything very far away, could sense lies, he could read minds and many more. All the vampires had these powers but Taehyung's powers were superior as he was from royal blood line and moon goddess child.

For every hundred centuries the moon goddess would bless a royal child with special powers. This child was considered as moon goddess's child. And Taehyung was that blessed child given by moon goddess to Qucia.
Few of Taehyung's great grand fathers were also moon goddess's children. Each one of them had an unique power.

One such power that Taehyung possessed was pyrokinesis (power to control fire). He could open fire pits with just a snap of his fingers. It took him awhile to understand and utilise his power properly.

Taehyung had been a very responsible king. He wanted his kingdom to be flawless. He was cold but he stood by the law in dispersing justice. He would behead a vampire if needed and people feared him for this. He wanted his kingdom to be ideal to others and he made it ideal, there was no single corrupt vampire in his kingdom.

Next to Qucia lies the kingdom of Gaxarin the kingdom of werewolves.

Qucia and Gaxarin were rivals from past hundred centuries and they have a history. There were two major wars that brokeout between them which killed thousands of vampires and werewolves. From then the vampire king and werewolf alpha decided to make peace agreements to save there kingdom's residents.

But after the new vampire king and werewolf alpha ascended the throne all the enemity between the kingdoms were back.

Park Ilsung is the Alpha of Gaxarin.

Alpha Park Ilsung and king Kim Taehyung both completed their education together.

Alpha Ilsung always wanted to over power king Taehyung. He wanted to show everyone that being blessed is of no use. But he always knew king Taehyung was superior. So he always devised plans to bring down the king. King Taehyung was very wise to solve the hurdles the alpha put for him.

Infact, Taehyung enjoyed how Ilsung always wanted to over power him. He liked winning, winning was in his blood. He felt as if Ilsung just added spice to his life and kept him busy.

__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

You have been introduced to the king.

HAPPY TAEKOOK DAY Y'ALL 🥀

Saranghaeyo taekookie

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

  ~Softaellure ✨