43 - LET ME

Recap

"Y/n lets leave, I'll explain it to you later" Taehyung said as he walked away with Y/n. She looked at me as I waved at her Mouthing that I would want to see her next week without him interrupting, I said waking in opposite she waved back at me and gestured me to take care of myself even though Taehyung walked away with her in a hurry.
__________________________________

Y/n's POV

Taehyung had been eerily silent since we came back from visiting Jimin. He went into the library as I followed him quietly.

"Sit", he said and I obeyed sitting quietly on a chair as I watched him disappear behind on of the shelves. I waited chewing on  my nails and taping my feet nervously but yet I did all that as soundless as possible.  Taehyung returned with a huge book in his hands which looked more like an album. Why have I never come across it I said to myself as he placed the book in front and sat besides me pulling my chair closer.

He swiped away the dust on the book. And opened it 'MY DEAREST', it read. He flipped through pages and landed on when.

A man, with a Royal suit and a crown same as Taehyung's on his head held onto a woman extremely beautiful with features as that of Taehyung's. "Parents", he said pointing to the picture. I pulled it a little towards me and looked through the pages. I could see the how in love they were but slowly and steadily the love in the eyes of the queen drifted away. I landed on the picture were they held a baby Taehyung, I cooed and I could a ray of hope in the eyes of queen. But soon as Taehyung grew up the smile faded again and when he was four the paintings disappeared into blank sheets.

I flipped through pages and found nothing. I looked at him, "That's my human mother and my father" 'What happened to them?' "Just like you she was from the human realm my father and she were in a relationship for 4 years after which they decided to get married. My father loved her more than anything in this world. They had me 2 years later. They were the happiest couple one could every come across. Things kept changing as I grew up my mothers feelings for my father reduced so much that she decided to leave the palace after which we came to know that she had a long time affair with the werewolf prince whom she married later and had Ilsung with him. Ilsung is my half brother. After the news of Ilsung's birth my father's health declined. He was depressed after the breakup and decided to not treat his illness as a result he left this world. That women didn't even bother attend his funeral. She never came to meet it was as if I never existed. I was fine with that since I had my father beside me. He loved me and took extra care of me so that I would never grieve my mother's absence. But eventually he left. Namjoon hyung's parents took care of the kingdom and me until I could take over the throne. He was the one that guided me through my childhood and now. So this was the very reason I hated humans. They had no magical powers but they could kill us vampires so easily with love.", for the first time ever he had opened up to me I could sense all the suppressed emotions he had within. Just like me he was deprived of parents love, I held his hand tightly in a comforting manner. 'I don't know if this would be reassuring enough but I would never leave you for another man, never. So.... If you want to cry I'm fine. I will listen to you cry and won't talk a word.' "I have never cried, and I don't want to cry too", he laughed. 'Okay, lets bet I will make you cry someday' "Fine, as if you would", he said laughing. I laughed it off too. "So, I hope you wouldn't meet Ilsung anymore I know you guys are friends but he isn't much of a good person. If you want to meet him henceforth I will take you to him myself. It's not like I don't believe you....", he stuttered. "I'm just scared... ", he let out his voice in audible. 'Okay I'll do it ill take you with me but this Thursday let me go by myself I want to clear somethings between us', I said.     "Y/n....", he hesitated scratching the back off his head. 'I know you guys hate each other but he has been nothing but kind and loving to me since the beginning so he would dare not do anything bad so don't worry my husband. I love you', I said. "Fine", I could see the faint blush on his cheek. Damn, this man has my heart.