17 - THE END

Recap

I always wanted to live in a place like this but why can't I accept......I find it hard myself to accept it when I'm actually here. Here with vampires and werewolves.

What am I going to do hereafter?

__________________________________

Author's POV

Y/n felt horrible between the others. Sitting at the very corner of the huge library with her knees hugged to her chest and head attached to her knees, tears strolling down endlessly. She trembled in fear as the others passed by. The feeling of betrayal took the best of her when she decided to end her life.

Y/n's POV

Why?

Was the one and only question running through my head. Why did they have to? Why only me? Why did he?

I was used to this feeling. Feeling betrayed but it hurts a lot more when they did it. Is it because I considered them my people? This, this very fucking thing is what I  always get back when I consider some one as my people. But here the case was different Jin had accepted me as his sister and Jimin,  I am his best friend.

It is just a lie but I feel as if it's a crime. Being betrayed makes it hard to accept even a small lie as for me.

Should I forgot and forgive them, maybe I can forgive but never forget. Apart from this their is one and only way from which I can enjoy my freedom from the world, that is to disappear.

Right, disappear.

Like the same way I disappeared from my world, I should disappear from here also. It would just take Jin and Jimin a few days to forget me. After all these years, I have gathered the courage to let go of myself.

Let go of my life.

But how can I?

Would killing myself be enough to get rid of the The vampire world or the human world? I guess trying is what I can do. I raised from the corner and exited the library. I walked in search of well or something similar. It was already past midnight. As I kept walking I made contact with a pair of red glowing eyes.

King's POV

Knock.

'Come in', Mr. Kim appeared infront of me. I brought my hands together placing them on the table in front. 'What's the matter?' He gave his respects and began to speak. 'My king I have let Y/n know about us and our kingdom', I sighed leaning back in my seat. "But" I looked towards him with my piercing eyes. "But, she has gone missing and it's been a day."

Oh,

wait she is missing. I stood up from my seat in shock 'What? What do you mean by "she's missing" weren't you supposed to guard her and take care of her until she becomes the queen?" I shouted with rage as he trembled.

I grabbed my coat and rushed out. My heart thumped "what if she was attacked?", "The perfume's power would have ended by now" and other thoughts clouded my head. I ran as fast as I could.

Y/n's POV

I was met with a pair of red glowing eyes and I guessed it right. The being is a vampire. And I knew my end was near. Their is no Jin nor Jimin neither the masked man to save me. Lol, how funny of me I will be dead in no time and I'm thinking about the masked man. Oh, Lord please put some sense into my brain.

I felt a harsh pull bringing me out of my thoughts. A man pulled me and held me tight. He said, "Oh, man I'm gonna have a feast for my dinner and your the food", "It's been a long time since I had drank from a vampire."

Me, who planned on dying didn't  have any better idea. So i have to die in his hands. No, teeth. No, fangs.

'Ummm...... You can do so gladly' he looked at me with 'what the hell' look on his face. 'But for your information I'm not a vampire I'm a normal human.' "Women your thinking that I would let you go if you tell me your a human, for real? ", "And for your kind information there's no human in this kingdom so get ready to die", "Do you have any last wish cause I want to make this feel like good deed for you as you are willing to die?", "There is nothing like that, you can proceed on killing me" I smiled.

His fangs grew I closed my eyes as I trailed back to the days when I came here,how I met Jin and Jimin and how I spent my days here. Everything was fast forwarded to a single minute. When his fangs touched my neck I felt him loosen his grip on me.

Strange.

Isn't he gonna drink from me? Aren't I gonna die? God just why? I slowly  opened my left eye to take a look at what's happening just to find him dead with blood flowing from his neck.

__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

Who killed the vampire?
Ik it's meh but it's not me.
I feel sad for the vampire 😢

Double update this week😜

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure ✨