39 - ANOTHER DATE

Recap

And somehow I felt everything that she said now was absolutely true. None of this is her fault, I am the one who chose to marry her and it wasn't her decision to come here. Is she just trying to improve aor relationship as she said? And does she really care for me?

'Aaaahhhh......... ', I shout in frustration running my hands through my hair as I sit there waiting for her.
__________________________________

Taehyung's POV

It's been nearly 6 hours and the sun has started to go down she isn't back yet? Where else could she possibly go? Since Haneul and Namjoon are out for a day. It's just me and her in here. I started to panic could she possibly try something stupid once again. No, right? Yet I couldn't stop thinking about her and I asked for the guards to bring Y/n as soon as they could. An hour passed yet there was no sign of Y/n or the guards. After a few minutes I could finally hear the door open and Y/n stood there with puffy eyes and nose and cheeks turned red. She cried. She came closer and didn't even spare me a glance. Taking a new set of clothes she went for a bath.

Time skip~

I could hear the sounds of water being turned off. She came out and straight away went to her side of bed laying and closing her eyes. I waited for a few seconds and couldn't hold it in any longer. I called, 'Y/n.......Y/n.. can we talk'. And that's the first time she looked at me after hours.

Y/n's POV

'What', I let out. "Umm.... My medicines...", 'It's on the bedside table on your side of bed.' I turned away from him closing my eyes. " That's not it" 'What else?' "I am sorry for my behavior". My eyes were wide with a typical what the hell did you just say face. 'Did you just apologize to me?' "Yeah I think" 'But why didn't just want to torture me make, me cry?' "I.... I did but when you said what you said I gave it a thought. Nothing is your fault. It's just me I don't like humans but your not like the ones I knew so I can't treat you like that and also if you really want to improve our relationship I... I am willing to give it a try, if your still open for it." He said looking straight into my eyes I could tell he meant everything he said. 'Are you really willing to do that?' "Yes, let's do it". I was happy in fact the happiest I pounced on him and hugged him his body tensed under me and I pulled away. " It's okay" He said. I hugged him once again and to my surprise he hugged me back. Here to new beginnings I smiled as I went to sleep on my side of bed.

Next morning~

Taehyung's POV

I woke up when the sunlight hit my eyes. And turned to look towards Y/n who was once again about to roll off the bed. I pulled her towards me but there was a distance between us. I really meant what I said yesterday. Probably it was the fastest decision I ever made but I just felt the moon tell me I should give her a chance. She stirred up and sat on the bed rubbing her eyes. I should admit she looked cute. "Taehyung how do you feel now?" 'I feel good and I can walk too my body feels healthy' "okay that's and improvement. If you don't mind can we go out today" 'Where to?' "Anywhere let's just explore places" She scooted closer and said. "Unnie said there are lots of beautiful places here so why don't we visit them" 'Okay if that's what you want' I agreed. "Take a shower I be right back" She said and ran off towards door rushing somewhere. Silly, I wishpered getting off the bed for a shower.

Y/n's POV

'Unnie...... Eonnie open the door it's me' Namjoon opened the door and I rushed to her side and started talking. 'Eonnieitsthefirsttimeiandtaehyungaregoingoutsomewherecouldyoupleasehelpmelookgood' I let out in a single breath. "Y/n calm down take a breathe and tell me everything once again god knows what you just said." 'Unnie I and Taehyung are going out for the first time since we are married could you please help me look beautiful' I could see her face light up with a huge grin. Namjoon smiled and left the room. "My baby you are going to look so beautiful. I will assure that now come on let's hurry. Go take a bath. Ladies please assist the queen with her bath. I have the right dress in mind" she said walking towards the closet as the maids took me into the shower.