44 - I'M HERE

Recap

'Hey.... I guess you wanted 5 kids why are there more?'

"The more the merrier", he smiled like an idiot.

'Do you want me killed dude?'

"Shut up and empty that bottle, love", I did.

He kept the box aside and closed the door.

"Now-now", he said coming closer rubbing his hands against each other. His eyes turned dark blue, the color I loved.

"Let's get working. Shall we?", he let out crashing our lips together......

__________________________________

Thrusday~

Taehyung's POV

"When will you return we gotta visit Jimin today?", she said clinging on to my hand like a koala as I was returning to work after being away from her for 2 days. 'Soon enough, don't worry. We will go visit Ilsung together', I said brushing her hair. "And if you don't I'll, leave don't question me later", she responded. 'You are not going to step out with me', I said it might have sounded round. 'Please........', I added. "I will wait", she said pecking my lips with her heels raised. 'Why are you so bold all of a sudden?' "Because I love you and you are my beloved husband", she said with a shy smile. 'True......' I let out before capturing her lips.

"Go, the ministers will be waiting", she pushed me by my shoulders. I left with a small smile on my lips.

Y/n's POV

Time skip~

It was already 4 PM but Taehyung was no where to be found. I was waiting from an hour but he didn't come by or leave a note. So, I decided that I would write a note and leave so that he could meet by the river.

Note~

My dear Tae,

I will be leaving now. I'm sorry that I am leaving alone. But it's not my fault I did wait, okay!
So I'll be by the river and drop by soon.

On an serious note: I LOVE YOU and I will be waiting for you to get me.

(I'm sorry I just wanted to call you Tae atleast once)

~yours Y/n

And to make it more romantic or cliché I added a kiss mark on it. Handing it over to the guard I left to meet Jimin.

Jimin's POV

I was already by the river under the tree waiting for my dear Y/n. An hour and a half had already passed and I was doubting whether she'd come or not. Since that bloody half brother of mine wouldn't. I was desperate to meet Y/n and make her mine by any means. Was it wrong? I don't care anymore. I don't even want to take revenge on Taehyung anymore. I just want to have Y/n by my side forever. And if today she is not coming then I would lose my everything to Taehyung forever.

And in hopes I sat there waiting. I finally heard sounds of a person huffing for air. I turned around to see Y/n. I smiled standing up as I went to hug her. She placed her hand forward in motive to stop me. I stepped back.

She sucked in a deep breath.

"So, why did you want to meet me Jimin....... No no Park Ilsung?", with a straight face. So she knew I was not Jimin.