21 - BICKER PARTNERS

Recap

'Your too slow, you know' I spat. "Your too slow, you know" She said mimicking me. 'Walk fast' "Mister this is how fast I can walk. You can leave if you want." She said holding her hips with her hands. 'Well, then good bye' I kept walking and disappeared from her sight.

"Hey" She shouted.

__________________________________

Y/n's POV

"Hey! Are you for real?" I shouted in hope that he could hear it but in vain. There was no sound except for the rustling of leaves and chirping of birds.

"Your such a jerk" I shouted loudly balling my fists to get no response in return. I sighed grabbing a fistfull of my dress and stomping my foot in anger as I made my way through the forest.

"How could he leave a girl alone in a dense forest? Y/n he is not the knight in shining armor you thought, he is a J-E-R-K" I mumbled pulling my dress through the twigs and bushes. Completely dirtying the bottom of my dress.

"Oh god why don't the women here wear shorts , I'm really miss my blue shorts with strawberries on it", I tripped on a twig and was about to fall flat on my face.

I covered my face instantly, closing my eyes in order to receive the impact of fall which never came instead I was held in a pair of strong arms safely.

Taehyung's POV

I walked behind her. She couldn't even notice. She is such a human.

"Hey! Are you for real?", yes I am. I continued walking behind her with my hands in my pockets.

"Your such a jerk", and your a fool.

"How could he leave a girl alone in forest?", yes I can.

"Y/n he is not the knight in shining armor", yes I'm not a knight in shining armor because I'm a god damn king, Y/n.

"he is a J-E-R-K", you are a F-O-O-L.

"Oh god why don't the women wear shorts here, I'm really miss my blue shorts with strawberries on it." You miss your blue shorts with strawberries, oh okay. Wait what the hell is shorts?

Before I could get an answer to blue on strawberry shorts or shorts on strawberries or whatever the hell it is she tripped and was about fall flat on her face. Damn, this girl is too clumsy for her own good.

I held her before she could scratch herself.

After a minute or so she peeked from an eye and when I came in her sight she closed her eyes covering it with her palms with a shrieking shout.

Y/n's POV

He saved me again. He is my jerk in
shinning armour I thought smiling to myself the way a kid would on seeing his favorite sweets. But this, this is really embarrassing. Where does he pop out from whenever I'm in trouble? As soon as I saw him I covered my eyes. My cheeks flushed a shade of red.

I called him a jerk multiple times. Did he hear it? Probably Yes, only if he was around he would have have helped me right. I cleared my head. Thank you, I blurted out of pure embarrassment.

He looked at me.

Taehyung's POV

"Thank you"

'There's a very brave girl who said she would get out of the forest herself but ended up falling', I teased. I looked down at her and with playful smirk I asked, 'by any chance was that you?' She became red of embarrassment. Caught ya. I smirked.

'It's getting late let's hurry', I said looking ahead.

"Put me down", oh I forgot I was carrying her. As soon as I put her down she winced in pain and fell down holding her ankle.

'Hey, you okay?'

"Ummm..... I might have sprained my ankle."

I bent down and pulled her dress up a little. She pulled it down immediately before I could take a look of her ankle, she yelled, "What are you doing?" And her eyes were wide at my actions.

'Miss, I'm not the kind of a guy whom you take me to be . I just wanted to look at your foot and I would never touch you unless.....,' I told shaking my head in annoy.

Her ankle was swollen and had turned into a reddish color this is serious I thought.

I looked at her, 'You can't walk in such a condition, let me carry you.'
"We have to walk a long distance from here. How will you carry me? Don't mind me I will try to walk by myself", she gave me a worried smile.

I took her in my arms and started walking completely ignoring her words.
She smiled making me feel awkward. I felt a tug on my shirt making me look down at her.

Y/n's POV

He took me in his arms and started walking. I held his torso for support. This wasn't the first time he carried me but still my heart decided to do summer solts when he did that. I smiled making me look like an idiot.

I tugged on his shirt to get his attention. He looked down at me, 'Taehyung, what do you mean by unless......?' I asked out of curiosity.

"Unless you want me to touch you", he winked at me and kept walking.

My heart skipped a beat at that sentence. Blood rushed to my cheeks, I looked away from him and bit my lip in nervousness.

When ever I'm around him I seem to keep blushing and my heart hammers in my chest. What as happened to you Y/n?
Have you gained a liking towards him?

__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

No one can resist Kim Taehyung's charms. Can they?

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure ✨