12 - I WOULD?

Recap

'What if a werewolf or a vampire fell in love with you? Would you live him back? Or would you get scared of him like the others do?'

'What would you do?' I questioned looking into her eyes.

Her answer startled me.

____________________________________

Ilsung's POV

"I would love him back" she said as she turned towards the small fish.

Her answer startled me. Would she really do that?

'Y/n I'm being serious'

"Me too Jimin" she sighed and looked back at me.

"Jimin I don't care if he is a werewolf or a vampire, I will love him back with all my heart"

"Why would I be scared of him?"

"He also has a heart like us humans, he would never harm me if he truly loves me"

"I would cherish him until my last breath"

"Because everything that matters to me is love"

"The love I have longed" she completed with tears in her eyes and a smile on her lips.

She not only looks like an angel but is really an angel by heart.

I'm so in love with this woman.

But one thing that made my smile drop is the tears glistening in her pretty eyes.

Why is she crying?

Why did she tell the love I longed?

'Princess' I called out.

She looked at me with those tears in her eyes which made my heart clench and shatter.

I moved close to her and pulled her into my chest.

She buried herself in my chest.

Her one hand gripped on the coller of my black shirt and other held me by my shoulder.

Y/n's POV

I sobbed into his chest.

It was hard for me to act as if I am okay in this place.

As if I was completely happy.

And I don't miss any one.

Because, I do.

I do miss my parents.

I missed them everyday.

All these days in my home I would cry to myself as there was no one I could call mine. No one would even notice my absence.

Not even my very own parents.

The thought of no one waiting for me to return back broke my heart into a million crumbs.

I can't now, because I'm too tired of pretending to be okay.

At past I had no one.

But now it's not the same.

'I have Jimin, I can trust him'

And I let my tears stroll down my cheek.

Ilsung's POV

I wish I could do something to stop my princess from crying. But I can't do anything. Though I could do something right at this moment I wouldn't because it's okay sometimes to let a loose and cry it out.

I was caressing her hair and rubbed her back in circles with my hand in a hope of calming her down.

After sometime, she pulled away making me look at her.

She sniffed.

Her eyes were puffed with a pink shade on her tiny nose.

Oh! How much I hate seeing her in state.

I wiped off her tears.

'Princess do you want to talk about it? It's okay if you don't want to' I said as I held her hand and rubbed it in circles with my thumb.

She wiped her nose with her sleeve.

"Jimin-ah I a-am not from this world"

"I am from the world where we had cellphones and cars and we were much more developed" she continued.

And said about how she came to this place by a book, how Seokjin saved her from dying.

"I am s-sorry, Jimin. For hiding this from you. I thought no one would believe me if I said I came here from a book" she giggled.

'But princess now you have me, okay. You can always lean on me and you will always have my shoulder to cry mmmh......' I said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

'But princess what do you mean by "love I have longed for"?'

'Nevermind, lev-' I was cut off by a "Nah I will tell you" with a sad smile from her.

"I had no friends, they always used me and I didn't like it"

"My mom and dad were always busy with there business. I could hardly meet them twice an year"

"I grew up alone with no one"

"To pass through loneliness I started reading books"

"No one loved me back there"

"No one cared for me"

"That is why I long to be loved by someone, to be taken care of, to be cherished" she smiled through tears.

Her smile made my eyes glisten.

I pulled her towards me and hugged her tight. I felt a smile creep on her face as she hugged me back.

How this girl's so strong when she is all broken on the inside?

My wolf knows how I wanted to tell her that I loved her with all my heart, I will take care of her throught out my life and cherish her until my last breath.

At this very moment I wanted to confess to her and make her mine.

But no, not yet.

I have to wait for it.

But now at this minute I promised myself that I would protect her with all my life.

____________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

Jimin is in love with Y/nie 😍

Maybe he will confess to her in next chapter 😌

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure ✨