15 - THE TRUTH

Recap

I heard foot steps approaching me.
He opened the door and stepped out. He made his way towards me but when he looked up to meet my eyes his face turned pale from shook.
__________________________________

Seokjin's POV

It's been one whole week from nearly being killed by the king. I'm relieved he let me live after committing a mistake. I sighed in relief.

Perhaps, the time has come to let Y/n know about our true identity.

Y/n couldn't find about us even after staying here for months. I sighed again.

That girl is very innocent and pure hearted, I know she will be traumatized after knowing the truth. But I cannot go against his majesty's words, right.

With sweaty palms I entered her room to find her dressing up to visit her friend.

I cleared my throat. She turned towards me.

"Yes, Jin what made you come here?"

'Where are you going?'

"As I told you to meet up with a friend"

"By the way don't worry I'll get back soon, plus I have sprayed the perfume. Want to smell it?" She asked putting forward her wrist for me to smell and gave me a cute smile.

"So don't you worry, I'll will be safe"

'Y/n, I have something to tell you'

"Okay"

'Y/n it's....it's t-that' my voice cracked, Sweat covered my forehead and I hesitated.

I couldn't find the courage to break it to  her. I know It's been a few months now that she lives with me but I am sure that I value her she values me. We have become brother and sister not by blood but by heart. All the brother-sister bond made it even more heart wrecking to tell her the truth when I intended to hide it forever because I would never want to see tears in her eyes.

"Jin tell me what's the matter?"

With a shaking voice I began to let out the secret which was hidden from her,
'Y/n we are not humans' I paused and her face started to grow pale thinking of all possible species that we could be if we weren't humans.

I continued, 'We are vampires. Qucia is the kingdom of vampires'

She chuckled at my confession leaving me confused.

"Jin you know I love fantasy too much, but don't you think I would be stupid to believe that you all are blood suckers. Now now move I'm getting late"

Y/n's POV

"Jin you know I love fantasy too much, but don't think I'm too stupid to believe that you all are blood suckers. Now now move I'm getting late"

I just wanted to laugh at his joke.
Damn, his silly jokes always gets me. I have gotten used to his jokes by the way.  Because even though he were a vampire he would never intend on hiding it from me. Jin and I had grew closer than I had expected us to be for all the days I have been here he has treated me as his little sister. He looked out for me, he took care of me as a typical loving brother would do for his sister to which I was never exposed back in my world, guess that's what made us closer than ever.

I tried to push past him when he grabbed my shoulders.

"Y/n I'm im being serious"

I looked him in the eye in search for the glint of mischiveness it always held but all I could see was regret.

I stepped forward and placed both of my hands on his shoulder, 'Brother you would never hide anything from me, right. Did you really mean what you just said?' I questioned.

He had zipped his lips making sure not to let out a sound and I feared that all he said was true. And I realized from the silence that indeed he spoke the truth.

The world around me spun in an infitely high speed or that's what I felt so. My legs wobbled and my knees made a contact with the hard ground.

My head felt heavy, I held my head in my palms. I saw Jin scooting down to my level and shake me by my shoulders.

Jin's POV

I knelt down and shook her by her shoulders. But there wasn't a reaction that I couldn't bring out from her. She sat on the floor still, face void of emotions facing the ground.

I could see absolutely nothing in her eyes.

I was terrified of the state she was in. I couldn't figure out what stormed in her brain. It was clear that she was upset by me because I was upset with myself. I whisper shouted at her,

'Y/n please, please talk to me'

'Y/n I know I have committed a mistake, no a sin by hiding the truth but please   Y/n talk to me. I can't handle this silence' I begged.

She drew my hands away from her shoulders and went past me reaching the door.

I called for her thrice but she didn't spare a glance at me and kept walking ahead.

I wanted to stop her,  I wanted to take my words back but I could do neither of them. She had the right to have her space.

__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed it 🤩

What would happen to Y/n now?😔
Do you think imma tell you?😗
Probably yes but not yet (evil smirk)😜

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter ☺️

~Softaellure ✨