Chapter 1

~Edited: 28.01.2023~

Hello Reader!

You somehow found this book and decided to read it. Thank you for that.

I just randomly got this idea and wanted to make a story out of it.

But i wanted to inform you that some things can and will be diffrent to the manga/anime Haikyuu. And Haikyuu does not belong to me same as any art like the cover used in this book.

I don't know how often i can update, but i will try and do my best to do it at least once a week.

Most of the story will be explained in it so i don't really have much more to say then:

I hope you enjoy it!

Oh wait, i still have one more thing to say: English isn't my first language, so i am sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes. Feel free to point them out though.

But that is really everything.

Now onto the story.

----------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

Do you know these moments in your life when everything depends on your decision? 

You can destroy your hole family or keep them together but be unhappy yourself?

Well, i just got into this situation.

My twinbrother, Tobio Kageyama, and i, Y/N Kageyama, both wanted to go to Shiratorizawa. We applaied and were allowed to take the written test. Today we got the results.

I passed but my brother failed.

So with that i was allowed to go to Shiratorizawa. I would still have to take an extra test in order to be allowed to take part in the volleyball club but otherwise i could go to Shiratorizawa.

 I mean, i wouldn't if i don't get onto the volleyball team because that's the main reason i want to go there. 

But due to my brothers failing, he wasn't allowed, no matter what. 

The problem now: If i decide to go to Shiratorizawa, my brother will be mad at me, because i go there and he doesn't and we have been together since birth. Same groups in kindergarten, same classes since we started school. The only thing seperating us were the volleyball teams. He was on the males and i on the females. 

But i worked really hard to go to Shiratorizawa. I studied sometimes the whole night long. I practiced at all times. I wanted to take this chance and become the best i can become because that would only be possible at Shiratorizawa.

And i believe me and my brother need some more distance. I love my brother but no matter what, he is always there aswell and always taking the spotlight and i just stand in his shadow and just simply exsist. But I want to be the one that everyone focus on. Just for once.

Yeah, so that's basically the situation.

I am sitting on the couch in my room. I had been staring at the letter for the past hour, while thinking and overthinking again. But it wasn't getting me anywhere. I have mainly already made my decision, when i got my letter.

~Flashback~

"Tobio! Y/N! The letters are here!"

My mother yelled from downstairs. I was immediatly up and sprinted downstairs. I reached the door, just as my brother came down the stairs aswell. I grabbed my letter and ripped it open. I scanned it and yelled "I passed!"

My mother gave me my gratulations and i turned around to my brother, who had been quiet and looked disappointed. I knew what that meant. He failed.

He left without saying a word. I felt bad but something inside of me was sure. I was sure, that i would want to take that chance. No matter what.

~Flashback end~

My descision didn't change since then. I know what i am risking and that the price is high but i don't care. I want to become the best i can and i can only do that at Shiratorizawa. So that is where i will be going.

As long as i get on the volleyball team.

That moment my mom called me downstairs for dinner. I stood up and looked around my room once more.

The walls are painted in an azurblue. The doors are all in a wood tone.

Right now i have a big window at one side of the room, oppisite from the door. In front of it is a big window sill, so you can also sit on it. On the right side is my bed. It has a normal size and some pillows, blankets and stuffed animals on it. The head of the bed is in the corner so at one side of the bed is also the wall. Between the bed and my window is also a nightstand.

At the wall on the right side is after my bed the door to my walk-in closet. Its not to big, but also not to small so it has a really nice size. 

On the side with my door is also my door to my bathroom. It's tiled with white and royal blue tiles up to i guess 1,5 meters and then painted with royal blue. I have my own shower, completly tilted, toilet and sink. It also has a cupboard, painted white, for my towels and all my other stuff. Above my sink is also a mirror.

On the last wall is a balcony door out of glass. It has a white frame. Out on the balcony is a lounger and some flowers along with a medium parasol. Next to the door is a couch but at the same time can be used as a bed, so basically a sleeping couch. It goes 'till the wall, where also my big window is inside. Between the couch and the window is also a cabinet with books and games.

I had been thinking about renovating but maybe, i won't change it. I like it the way it is.

I ran downstairs to the dining room. 

To your information: My parents are both really rich people and we have a really big house with big garden and pool. And we have a cook and a butler. And some other people, who are actually to many to name, and a lot of cars. We have a private jet and some houses all around the world for vacation.

When we aren't there, they are used as holiday homes. They are expensive, yes, but still a lot of people make their vacations there.

The moment i reached the dining room, i smelled the smell of Katsudon and ran inside. I sat down on my chair and we all started to eat in silence after saying 'Itadakimasu'.

After some time i took a deep breath and decided to tell my family about the news i had. That i would try to get onto the volleyball team of Shiratorizawa and when managing that go there.

So i took another deep breath and said:

"I am going."

Everybody looked at me confused. I looked at everyone: my mom to my right, my brother opposite of me and my dad to my left.

"I am going to Shiratorizawa."

---------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you liked the chapter.

Leave a comment and like if you want to.

I hope you have a good day.

And i hope to see you in the next chapter.

Your A/N