Chapter 63

Y/N POV

The next morning i got up and the wondered if me and Toshi are still going running.

So i grabbed my phone and texted him, but then he texted back, well more like Tendo wrote it, that he is still sleeping.

So i told Tendo to not wake him until he needs to get up. Then I put on my volleyball cloths, I grabbed a bag for some water bottles and my diffrent shoes as well as knee pads, put thwm inside and then headed out of my room, locking the door with my key card, which also then went into my bag.

I took the elevator to the ground floor and walked through the empty cafeteria. It was really spooky that this is all so empty.

I enjoyed my time outside, because the weather was really good and calming. It seemed as if the way to the cafeteria was way to short.

Inside, i grabbed a try and loaded some food on it and then sat in the furthest corner of the cafeteria, right next to the glass front, in which were also doors inculeded.

I opened the window and looked outside while eating, enjoying the coll breeze on my face.

After some time, people sat down next to me, but i ignored them. I just wanted this moment for myself. A familiar are wrapped themself aroung my waist, but i just continued to enjoy the morning. I was already long done with breakfast.

Then, someone waved their hand infront of my face.

Gosh, you can't have a little time for yourself, can you?

I slapped the hand away and then looked at its owner, who was no one other than Tendo.

"What do you want?" I asked blantly.

"We have been trying to call you for over five minutes." He said, rubbing the hand i slapped harshly.

"That still doesn't answere my question." I said, as emotionlessly as before.

"We want to head out to the Gym. We want to start already with some practice. Do you want to come?" He asked.

Of course i wanted to come, but i also wanted to annoy Tendo because he distroyed my beautiful moment.

"Okay, but you will not be happy about asking me later on." I said with a threat subliminal in the words.

Tendo shivered while i stood up and grabbed my bag. Toshi did the same, not letting go off me, so i simply wrapped my right arm around him and leant onto him, while we walked to the Gym, still enjoying the outsides.

Upon arrival, we started with some warming up and stretching before we started doing serves. While doing that, i slowly warmed up every single muscle, that was still cold and was, when the rest arrived, perfectly warmed up.

But it wasn't just our team that arrived. Also the team of Karasuno.

So i went over to Toshi and asked him because maybe he knows something.

He then reminded me that we only had 7 Gym's that we can use, so one of us had two train with two teams and considering, that we are in the biggest Gym, because we are in the normal one, where also the games in the afternoon will take place, so we are training with two teams in the Gym and the lot fell onto Karasuno.

Oh yeah, now i remember. 

But welp, can't change that anymore.

I dragged Tendo away from the group, while he was theatrically screaming for help. I just simply said "Shut up. You deserve it."

After that, he did shut up.

You may wonder:  Why did you drag Tendo away?

Easy question: I am trying to teach him to catch up with a moving ball. It works already quite well but it still isn't perfect.

So we started with simply playing the ball back and fourth but then i hit it and sent it flying far away. But Tendo already out of instinct sprinted after it. He dived down and was barley able to get it back into the air, but he did.

And the ball went pretty much directly to me. I still had to adjust my position a little, but it wasn't to bad.

But then i just let the ball fall down like two meters away from me.

Tendo, who already got up again, was running now upfront and just went down not caring about how to proparly dive or something, just getting the ball back up.

I played the ball a little further back, so that Tendo could still reach it without needing to go down, so we just played the ball back and fourth again, until i suddenly play into another direction or further away or something.

And Tendo ran.

I only gave him short breaks, in which we played the ball between us and after about an hour, and another ball to the back he could even get up again to receive the next ball.

Seeing that, i simply catched the ball and went up to Tendo, who was laying on his back on the ground.

"I think, that i enough for today." I said stretching a hand out for him to help him up.

"Thank god." He said, happily grabbing my hand and letting me pull him up with ease.

"I hope you learned you lesson not to disturbe me, didn't you?" I asked to which he just nodded a lot. I chuckled and said then "Go get some water. You look like you've been through hell."

He just shock his head while laughing, but he did walk over to the bench and grabbed some water.

I walked over to the coach, who was supervising the rest of the team doing and attack excercise, while two people on the other side tryed to receive it. Karasuno was doing something on another court.

"Is Tendo dead or what are you doing here?" The coach asked.

"Well, he wasn't able to even get up anymore let alone run, so it would've been useless to continues, so i gave him a break, while i am ready to join you guys." I explained.

"Okay, you will be switching after every attack with Semi. How they work you probably already figured out." He said, to with i nodded.

We continued with the excercise and switched it sometimes a little.

After another hour of practice, in which Karasuno had already 3 water breaks, we made our first one. It was at the same time as Karasuno, but it didn't matter for me.

I just sat a little away from the rest, cooling especially mentally down, when a certain orange haired boy came up to me with a very weird request.

"Can you do the same with me as you did with the red haired boy?"

Yes. Yes i did choke on my water.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Also: thank you for over 27k Reads!

I have sad news fo you: My two weeks break is over, so i will have to go back to updating only like twice a week, maybe even just once. I will try my best, but i can't promise anything. I am really sorry!

I hope you still have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N