Chapter 70

Y/N POV

FUCK!

Today we had the semifinal, i could miss that, but tomorrow was the final!

And i have to go to the training match, I am the captian!

Fuck!

Shit!

WHY???????????

Okay, let's take a deep breath. Maybe i can handle it to be here again on time tomorrow.

"Hey Y/N, you look like you have just seen a ghost" Tendo said not far behind me.

"Haven't got the time for your talks Tendo, got to clarify something." I responded and with that walked out the Gym with my bag.

Outside, i called my trainer from the national team for the timetable.

They would fly in two hours, arrive at the US at around 3 am, we would warm up, play and around 8 am take the flight back, arriving here at around 6 pm.

TO LATE!

So i called my father.

If i take his privat jet, i can still play in the semifinal, arrive there at around 4 am, play, and go back and be here at around 3 pm. The game would start an hour later, so that should be fine.

Yeah, somtimes also i think my father owns a jet plane, but it really is a completly normal jet.

So i called my trainer again and it was okay with her.

After hours of calling and arrainging things, it seemed, i was finall able to get everything seated and return to the Gym. I watched a part of the game from Aboa Johsei against Karasuno, Daichi was back on the court, but had to leave during the second set. 

I hope they get through.

No, no, don't think like that. They WILL manage to get through and move onto the finals. They are strong. They will manage it. They must.

I returned to my own game, well more the warming up, and we got stretched and all and ready to play.

After some last minute instructions from the coach, we were off and played our game.

We were currently in the second set. We won the first 25:12 and are currently in the lead 04:03. I don't know why, but i am completly unfocused, my sets not percisely enough. 

Why doesn't it work?!?!

The coach called for a time out. I sat down at the side of the bench, further away from everybody else a twol in my neck and water bottle in my hand.

What is going on with me.

Then i heared this voice.

"Shirtorizawa! Bum bum bum bum."

"BOKE, HINATA BOKE!"

I looked up and could see the hole team of Karasuno standing on the grandstand and looking down onto the pitch, every single one of them smiling. I made short eye contact with my brother and he confirmed my guess.

They won.

I felt like a huge burden was taken from my shoulders.

And i finally knew what has bothered me throughout the game. I felt like i played in two games at the same time due to hoping that Karasuno would win. I was conmpletly unfocused.

But now?

I was back in the zone.

I stood up and walked over to the rest of the team. The time out is nearly over.