Chapter 14

Y/N POV

I was left shocked.

Everyone was silent for a moment.

I couldn't manage to get myself to talk. I couldn't. It was like my mouth was shut down.

"You really mean it?" Tendo asked immediatles. The coached nodded and the hole team broke out in celebration. Well, some more quiet like Ushijima. But they all celebrated.

I still couldn't do anything. So many emotiens were flooding through me. Happiness, confusion, anxiety, joy and so much more.

I then was taken up on somebody shoulders, which pulled me out of my thoughts and i was back in the real world.

The one, who picked me up, was no one other than Tendo and i was happy to be with him. We got along quit well so far. He was spinning me around and stuff, until i  begged him to let me down. But even then he refused to.

The team was laughing, well some of them, and after a lot more begging and Tendo finally letting me down, the coach asked me a question.

"Well, do you want to be on our team?"

Just in the moment he spoke the last word, i already gave him his answere.

"Yes, of course."

Tendo picked me up again and started spinning me around again. The hole team, and i mean the hole, every player and coach was laughing, and even i did. 

I got dizzy after some time but Tendo didn't want to stop, so Ushijima took me out of the reach of Tendo and sat me back down. I nodded at him with an appreciating nod and was just happy to have ground under my feets again.

We talked a little bit more and i got to know the rest of the team better aswell, before we split upbecause everyone else was finished now.

I made my way over to Hoshi. 

She had just got her phone back from the guy, she had a crush on and was seriously trying to hide her hard blush. I was listening in on their conversation a little and she said, that she will text him soon.

OMG

She really did it. she really got his number.

Maybe she will be happy now.

They were still talking about some other stuff, when i suddenly grabbed Hoshi from the back and pulled her away from the guy.

"I need my bestie right now, so sorry not sorry, but i will take her now with me and you can't stop me."

I pulled her away and Hoshi yelled a "See you" after the boy and he did aswell.

Aha, gotcha. Caught in action. Sadly not in 4K.

But anyways.

When we both were further away from the rest, Hoshi lokked at me kinda mad. 

"Why did you need to do that?"

"Because i wanted my Bestie back."

I made a pouting face, which she couldn't resist, so her mad expression soon left her face.

"So: What do you want now?"

"Guess what?"

"Your father finally praised you?"

"No, sadly not, but something nearly as good as that or even better."

"What could be better than that?"

"I got accepted in the boys volleyball team!"

"You've got to be shitting me!"

"NO"

"Oh my gosh, that's amazing."

Hoshi jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you."

"That reminds me." Hoshi started while letting go of me a little. "I got accepted in the girls team."

"I knew, xou would manage to do that!!"

I hugged her thightly and we then talked about how this all came to it. Like how we got onto the teams and stuff.

She was frim convited, that i had a crush on Ushijima, but i denayed it.

But if i know think about it, she might not be that wrong...

But anyways. Short after, we got called for a last meeting. We were only pretty much told, that in the next 5 days we would get a letter, if we are accepted on the teams or not. Some already knew it but some also needed to be discussed.

But after that announcement, we were all dismissed.

Hoshi and i made our ways back to the changing rooms and changed into comfortable sweatpants and a nice hoodie. We wouls take a shower at home.

When we started changing, i called my mother and told her, that she should pick us up as soon as possible and she was fine with it. She stayed in the area nearby and was going shopping and stuff like that.

After we were finished changing, we made our way to the parking lot but we only made it out of the building before being completly lost and not knowing our way around.

To our luck, two people came after us out of the building. And i quickly recognized them.So i called their names and they came over to me.

"Hey Y/N-chan, what's wrong?"

"And who is that?"

The first person was tendo, the second Ushijima.

"Well, that is Hoshi Moshizuki, my best friend. And we both are kinda lost. We need to get to the parking lot, you couldn't show us the way there, could you?"

"We have to go there anyways, so it fits perfect, ot what do you say, Ushijima?"

"Yeah, we can guide you two."

"Excellent. Thank you guys really much."

And like that, we made our way to the parking lot. We were talking about a lot of shit, especially Hoshi and Tendo. It was like two crackheads met and found each other. It was quit entertaining to whach them.

Ushijima stayed silent most of the time. That is just how most of the people know him. And that is the image he keeps up.

When we arrived at the parking lot, i had the feeling as if Hoshi and tendo knew more about each other than I knew about my brother.

But well, that wasn't really hard to top. But still.

We needed to split, because tendo and Ushijima were getting picked up up front and i could see the car, they sat down inside. It did look really expensive. 

My mother stopped further away, because it was there easier for her to not get to much attention. She somedays just hated attention.

So Hoshi and i were snaked through row and row of cars until we finally reached our destination.

My mothers car.

We stepped inside, and greeted my mother. We fastend our seatbelts and she started driving.

"And, how was today?" My mom asked.

"It was great..." Hoshi started talking and talking for it felt like hours, but it was nice listening to you.

"And you? Did you get on the team, Y/N?"

----------------------------------------------

Hey!

I am really sorry, that it took so long to update, but i was really busy and then my Wattpad account didn't really worked but now everything is fine again.

I hope you forgive me and i also hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Have a nice day/night

Your A/N